mambh 12

"Tyler what did i say about going near ben?!" Deb commands with a stern tone. I try not to laugh and everyone looks at me.
"Don't mind me just continue." I say enjoying the chaos as Deb was forgetting something. Wes picks up on my energy and smirks as he gets why i'm trying not to laugh. Tyler snaps back saying.
"Deb you cannae(once again means cannot) fire me cause i don't work under you. If you want to have have me fired then you'd have to speak to Ben about it and i highly doubt that he'd fire me." They looked at me when they said that and i softly and warmly smiled at them, me and Wes started laughing our heads off. Deb had started to stutter out of anger which made me and Wes laugh more.
"Deb during monday's meeting, Nelson had made it very clear heck crystal clear that if anyone at syntec had anything bad to say about Tyler then they would have to report it to Ben and no one else." Wesley had managed to say while laughing his head off. Deb looked at me and Tyler with a look of shock and we calmed down.
"I'll wait for yall outside." I say bringing everyone back down to earth(metaphorically of course). Just before i walk out, Tyler jumps onto my back forcing me to give them a piggyback.
1 HOUR LATER(sorry for all of the timeskips)

We arrive at the beach and i go to get changed into my swimwear then join the others on the sand. I felt a bit awkward since everyone was staring at me.
"Why do yall look like yall saw a ghost?" I asked confused. I was sure that it wasnt me that they were shocked and staring at.
"You're as pale as a sheet, with scars as purple as lilac. How is it possible to have such complimentary colours without fail?!" Tyler exclaimed to which i give them a look of shock. They continued to stare at me which made me self concious. I wrap my towel around my torso and my arms.
"Can you please stop staring? You're making me uncomfortable." I ask feeling both uncomfortable and upset. Wes, Tyler and Deb look away to which i mouth a thank you.