mambh:8

Everone in the room sees me grab a fire extinguisher and run out of the room as Tyler follows me. I find out where the fire was and tried putting it out. It wouldnt go out so i started panicking and i put on my acid and flame resistant gloves on. I pick the broken vial that seems to have started the fire up. I am mainly shocked that someone had took a vial of life's blood or it's original latin name sanguis vitae. I look at Tyler and command with concern,
  "Go and get Nelson this is serious!" They nod and run to get him. I start stomping on the fire with hopes of putting it out. As soon as i was able to put the fire out, Nelson had come running in and had told Tyler to tell the others that the meeting was over. Tyler nodd and runs out of the room as Nelson looks at me with a concerened look since i don't usually ask for him unless it was important .
"Ben, what ever is the matter?" Nelson inquired with worry after seeing the broken vial of sanguis vitae. I had to take multiple deep breaths to calm myself and regain my posture before answering with
  "someone either had no clear authorisation or had authorisation to take a vial of life's blood. They either consumed the contents of said vial and threw it on the ground to get rid of the evidence or took it and smashed it on the ground not knowing what radiation can do in the wrong hands." Nelson's eyes widen as i say what i think happened. I examine the vial carefully and see a syringe laying near by. I walk over to it and pick it up. I walk over to the pc, log in and search up the id code to which it surprisingly shows Wesley. Nelson looks at me for answers and i exhale while trying to think of a lie.
"The identifaction code did not kead to any of our colleagues or any of the other batch codes therefore i will look into it with further analysis." I briefly say as i place the broken vial and syringe into heavy duty evidence bags. Nelson looks at me with a sympathetic smile since he could see the anxious look on my face. As Nelson walks out of the room, i start walking to my office only to see Tyler waiting for me. I put the items into a 2 layer security safe. As i sit down in my lovely and cosy armchair, look at my temples and rub the sides of my temples with my index fingers.
"Whatever was in that vial had a rustic smell and a tingly vibe." Tyler had stated out of nowhere. But what made me worry is that Tyler was exposed to the vials contents.