mambh 11

I quickly write something on a piece of paper saying "once Tyler leaves to go to their room i want to speak to you about something serious." And pass it to Wesley to which he nods.
"Hey Tyler how do you feel after the whole fire incident?" I asked with concern and suspicion which wasnt showing. They look at me and say.
"I feel fine but my senses has been enhanced by double of what they originally were." I take a sigh of relief and they look at me with suspicion. Wesley mentions the time to which Tyler heads off to their room which is 3 floors down from the top floor.
"What was that sudden question Ben?" Wes asked not realising that i knew about his shenanigans.
"I know you've been injecting yourself with the serum Wes." I reply in a monotone tone. He was shocked and knew i wasn't kidding.
"W-what do you mean Ben?" His stuttering comfirmed it. I was concerned for his well being but specifically his mental well being.
"I know you took the serum, i know you took it because your syringe was there and i asked Tyler that question as they were exposed to the radioactive side of the serum." I finish saying and Wes could tell that i was close to crying. The last time i cried in front of him was when i was told that my sister had died(personal headcannon for this book -Author)

A/N - this song is going to be featured quite often hence the story name

He(Wes) has a look of realisation and he gets up to hug me. I accept the hug.
FLASHBACK
July 3rd 1999, my older sister had gave permission for Syntec to test the serum on her. She had survived 4 round of the test before she had to be put on life support in the icu section of Syntec. But a week later she passed in her sleep after writhing in pain for a while. Nothing had hurt me more than loosing my older sister, she was the closest thing i had to a mother.
Present time
It has been 4 months since my sister ally had died and i couldn't bear to loose Tyler the same way in which i had lost my sister. Tyler walks in as they had forgot something. They see me and wes hugging so they take a polaroid of us. They giggle as they leave.
The next day(sorry for so many time skips)
I woke up in Wes' embrace which had made me blush out of embarrassment. I hear Wes slowly waking up as i drift in and out of conciousness. About 3 hours later i wake up to Wes shaking me. It took me about 10 minutes to proccess what was happening. I quickly jump out of bed onto my desk and appologise to Wes. He chuckles and says.
"Its fine, i guess you really were tired or felt comfortable in my embrace(the mf was teasing me 😧) but honestly Ben you need to stop overworking you're going to get ill." Welp Wesley is concerned. Wait THE Wesley Nathaniel. Is .concerned. about. Me. Bloody hell that's surprising. I was really embarrassed to the point where it's visible but so was my shock. Tyler walks in and smiles.
"Come on you two, we're all going to the beach and yes you have no choice but to come since we all are going and it's a group bonding activity." I groan as Wes chuckles.
"Ben don't moan about it afterall, it's a nice day out and you are hardly ever around us all." Wesley commands and states at the exact same time. Now i had absolutely no choice in the matter.
"Alright then get out of my room so that i can get my stuff together." I say giving up and Wes chuckles as Tyler leaves the room. He goes to walk out then he stops and looks at me.
"I'll make you some coffee if you come down within 5 minutes." He walks out after saying that and i start fumbling about to get my clothes on and grab my beach gear.
I rush downstairs but slips down the last 3 steps hitting my head on the floor. All i could hear was laughs and giggles from the others . I get up and rub my head. Wes hands me my coffee and jokingly says.
"I guess i've just got to make you coffee if i need you to do something for me" i look at him and reply with.
"That's a decent trade considering i quite like the coffee that you make." Wes just shakes his head with a small laugh. I groan as he laughs more. Tyler checks my head(since i hit my head on the damned floor after tripping down the last 3 steps)for any blood.
"You luckily just need some ice on your head as its bruised but since there is absolutely no blood pouring out of your head what so ever you will be perfectly fine with mild to annoying headaches or migrains for a while." Tyler and Wes chuckle due to my head being bruised and pats me on the head. Deb walks over to me, Tyler and Wes with what seems to be envy on her face. In my honest opinion envy and jealousy could never suit Deb; it dampens the image that she wants everyone to see.

A/N: thank you so much for being patient about the chapters i've been going through a tough time and was recently in the hospital due to something that happened in school.
I was also not feeling my best and had little to no motivation so thanks again for being patient. I love yall