mambh:7

As us 5 walk into the conference room all eyes were on us, as if we had committed a murder. I sit down where i usually sit and Tyler sits in the seat to my right. Nelson stays stood up as he was leading the meeting. I dont know where Wes sat because i frankly didnt care. Deb was sat across from me glaring at Tyler.
Nelson had started off the meeting like he usually did. He started with how nice it is out and everyone's weekly quotas. Tyler was given the same quota as me to which everyone except me Nelson Deb Wes and Tyler was aking who Tyler was. It caused Nelson to become agitated so i put my bottle down and yell.
"Shut the hell up you're annoying him, let him talk you idiots!" Everyone had shut up and looked at me startled. I never usually shout so them being startled was understandable. But there was no reason for them to yell and speak over Nelson like that. Nelson cleared his throat to which everyone looked back at him so that he could speak.
"Thank you Benjamin for making everyone be quiet and turning their attention back to me, well Tyler is a new employee. They are sitting to Ben's right hand side, they will be working in the chemical engineering sector of syntec. If you dont like that they are working here, take it up with Ben as he is their supervisor." Everyone looks at me and i awkwardly nod. They all look back at Nelson as he continues talking. He goes on about how well every project is going especially project pegasus and how he should be hearing from the goverment about further funding for project pegasus to go further than it already has.
  I start having a feeling of dread, fear and worry which was rather unusual for me. I look over at Tyler who was looking at me with the same look i was giving them(the look was concern). I do a small gesture to Tyler saying to smell the air and they nod. We both smell the air again and we both have shock settle in a realisation hits
"What is up with you two" Nelson asked
And suddenly Deb speaks up.
  "I know that look on their faces and something is concerning them both isn't that right?" We both nod as we stand up.

Author note: thanks for all of the support it means a lot to me that people are enjoying reading this as much as i am enjoying writing this