mambh chapter 3: introductions

I quietly sigh as everyone to collect their things. Nelson looks at me wondering what I'm thinking about.

"Benjamin are you alright is it your little crush on her(Deb) that's bothering you?" my boss / Nelson cautiously asked with genuine concern.

" I'm not sure if I'm alright and you could say that but it hurts seeing her laugh with HIM" I replied and when I said him I had a very obvious tone or a venom. My heart was aching enough as it was without people rubbing my face. I walk out of the room the pack my clothes and books.

We all arrived at the dormitory and I'm not phased at its condition. We all walk into the dormitory and we all immediately go and find our rooms. My room was on the top floor along with Debs room and Wesley's room. Over the intercom Nelson's voice run through the building telling us all to gather in the common room.

" your first task is to get to know eachother, if you already know someone in this room, no you don't, wipe the slate clean, I'm looking at you Wesley and Benjamin" Nelson exclaims with a hint of amusement in his voice and so no I glare at him. I said down in an armchair and start reading.everyone looks at me me so I sigh.

" well aren't you you going to introduce yourself?" Wes asked with amusement.

" why don't you go first and I'll go last" I replied snarkly and the others agreed to which i smirk

" alright my name is Wesley Nathaniel I am the co-owner/ administrator of syntec I am (insert age) that is all" Wes quickly stated and then Deb speaks up,

" hello my name is Deborah (redacted) I'm the lead scientist of of syntec and I am (insert age)" Deb seemed very cheerful which is nice. everyone else introduced themselves and it was finally my turn to introduce myself to which everyone was looking at at me.

" greetings my name is Benjamin Cobalt, I am (insert age), I'm the head of chemical engineering at syntec and I spend a lot of time reading, if I'm reading don't disrupt me."