mambh 4:fluff

With that done I woke up to my room and lay in bed reading. I hear a knock at my door.
   " who is at the door?" I asked in anticipation.
   " it's me Deb" Deb says and I let her in. I was honestly shocked when she said it was her considering the fact that she only speaks to Wesley, Nelson, Jordan or someone else. I sit on my desk chair where as I let her sit on my bed.
   " why did Nelson specifically target you and Wesley" she asked innocently and I smile slightly.
   " let's just say that me and Wesley don't get along at all" I reply with a hint of amusement in my voice. Everytime I was able to speak to Deb one on one felt like I was in heaven. I wish this moment would last forever; where there was no Nelson no Wesley just me and dab happily talking with no tension in the air.
    " hey Ben?" She asked me in a tired and timid tone.I sleepily reply with,
    " yeah Deb?" To which she replies with
    " can I sleep in here tonight as I don't feel comfortable sleeping in my room at the moment?" I smile with a sympathetic look while nodding.
   " of course you can, I'll sleep on the floor"
    " Ben we could share a bed since friends to cuddle every once in awhile" she replies with a small smile. I cover my face partly so that she can't see my blush.
     " yeah we can if you want" I smile slightly we both get into bed and I turn the light off.
     The next morning, I wake up with Deb in between my arms and I've lost at the sight of her softly sleeping. Sadly I had to wake her up for work if only it could last forever.
    " h-hey Deb you need to wake up as we got to go to work" she slowly wakes up yawning and quickly jumps backward. I chuckle as she starts stuttering and asking why we were cuddling.
    " Chillout Deb, you asked if we could cuddle last night" I slide out of bed and sit down on my office chair "you might want to go change in your room before the others wake up" she nods and runs over to her room.