Chapter 41~ One day

Not edited- yo wsg fam

i wasn't going to post today but i felt bad so here i am, also i might post a chapter of mmamc tmr but i might not cause im going to my dadda in the hospital so yeah.

OMG i was skating w my mans and I totally fell and totally cut my leg with my own skate, and then my friend fell on me and cut my other leg with her skate. So yeah, but damn my baby's ass looks so fucking good in that hockey uniform of his...

Chile remember to vote n comment, when this gets 1.9K+ comments and 1.1K+ votes I will start writing the next chapter for you all!

Have a good read

Abby Madden

"I'm not playing along with this bullshit" Ares glares at about every person in the room as he grabs Ivy's arm and engulfed her in a hug from the back, a smile lights up her face as Ares wraps his arms around her tiny body.

Athena rolls her eyes and Dominico snorts, "brother, brother, brother..." Dominico sighs, shaking his head slowly in fake pity as Ares directs his glare to him.

'It's a tradition," Nico crosses his arms, sinking down further into the couch, spreading his legs to get comfortable.

I love this conversation so much

Ivy whispers something into Ares's ear and that only causes him to send her a stern look, "Ares, let go of her" Athena uses her boss voice to order her own son, I have to cover my laugh that managed to escape my lips with a cough.

"Mom-" she cuts off his protests with a sharp glare, we all watch as he turns Ivy around and hugs the shit out of her. "It's only one day" she lets out a small laugh, wrapping her arms around Ares.

Athena told them about the tradition that the groom and bride can't see or talk to each other one day before the wedding or it's considered some sort of bad luck, Ares hasn't let Ivy out of her sight since.

"I want a boyfriend," Akira murmurs. I turn my head to look at her with a raised eyebrow. She only rolls her eyes before grabbing the book that was beside her lap and opening it. Didn't she say she hates men?

"Abby," my eyes snap to Athena when she calls my name, "you have to stay with Ivy at all times to make sure they don't call or facetime, maybe even sneak out" she eyes her son who is still hugging Ivy and whispering things into her ear.

"Seb stay with Ares," She added.

That's the first time Seb looks up from our interlocked hands in his lap and actually pays attention to the conversation in front of him, "at all times?" he repeats her words with a weird look, she nods and lays back on the couch.

"Does that mean I have to sleep in his fucking room?" he asks and Ares looks up with furrowed eyebrows and a look screaming 'fuck no' as they both look at Athena for answers like their life depends on it.