47

The voices in my head are struggling to shut me up. But I will not be silenced. I'll share them with the world. With pride gleaming in my eyes and and life embracing my formulated words.

Word count: 3041

Riley's POV

*

I heaved a deep sigh and turned on my side to stare at Luciano, who was sleeping soundly beside me.

If I said my attraction towards him didn't increase recently, I'd be lying. It wasn't exactly due to our recent bedroom escapade, since I'd been attracted towards him way before that happened but I found myself blushing whenever he stared at me and I found my heartbeat skipping whenever he touched me.

He loved holding me, hugging me and randomly kissing me. It was sweet.

Gently, I placed a palm on his cheek and lightly stroked his stubble. His jaw was perfectly chiseled. Taking my hand away, I roamed my eyes over his face, from his brows to his nose and then down to his thin lips.

I bit my lower lip, resisting the urge to kiss him because I knew he needed to rest some more due to how hard he'd been working recently.

Subconsciously, my eyes roamed down to his chest where his hard and sculpted abs laid. What time did he usually have to go to the gym? He was as fit as a horse, unlike what would be expected of a businessman and a mafia leader.

Sighing one more time in contentment, my eyes moved towards his abdomen and settled on the source of his masculinity, which was jutting proudly in his pants. I stared at it, feeling conflicted as a certain conversation played in my head.

The conversation I had with Amelia yesterday.

This conversation came about as a result of the fact that I noticed Luciano usually came home late and also, he would go to bed early. He would then wake up at nights to continue working, which made me wonder if he was indeed a Mafia Lord or a businessman with so many delegates that could handle his work.

Then I told Amelia about Luciano's work habits when she came over with her daughters and she told me he had an issue with the State's Government Security that still hadn't been sorted out and that some of the members in the Council Of Elders were trying to use that opportunity to pull him down.

To be honest, I was angry when she mentioned it, but I knew I couldn't do anything about it since they were the Council of Elders. But I could do something for Luciano, right?

She even told me that the elders had arranged girls for Luciano before now, so he would have sexual partners. But I decided to ask him about it because frankly speaking, the thought bothered me a bit because I only ever had one boyfriend and even that had been fake. Then she told me to jerk him off. Remembering the conversation itself made me shudder as I wondered how her brain was wired.

But what if she was right?

Would blowing him off really help matters? Would it make him more relaxed?

I shook my head and decided against it even though my mind was screaming at me to do so. Instead, I pressed myself against him and dug my face into the crook of his neck, placing a feathery kiss there.

I shut my eyes to get some more sleep but barely twenty minutes after, Luciano's arm caged me into him and he pulled back a little. I kept still, wondering what he would do next.

He pecked my forehead and then pecked my lips before getting out of bed. When I heard the bathroom door shut, I snuggled into the duvet and hugged his pillow, sniffing his cologne on it.

I was free from lectures today till Two pm so I got out of bed, deciding to do some exercises and then go back to sleep after eating. I swiftly changed into my gym attire and pulled my hair into a tight bun.