49

Word count: 4057

Riley's POV

*

Luciano would be taking me out to eat today and I couldn't be happier. Of course there were so many reasons for the sudden happiness.

One, I would be going out with my boyfriend whom by the way, I've found out that my likeness for him has greatly increased over time and I knew he liked me deeply too.

Two, I would be eating. Lots of amazing food would be at my disposal and I could finally stuff my face with some specially made delicacy made by someone that's neither myself nor the other cooks in the mansion.

Three, I would be going out with Luciano and I'd told him I didn't want any situation where anyone would get hurt so we would be going out with so many guards but that would be better because our safety was more assured this way. It was quite painful to live this way where you had to constantly get monitored but what could I say? I didn't ask to get entangled with someone of his status, it just happened and I loved it.

Also, now I knew he wasn't the only reason people had been trying to harm me. My identity was also part of the reason. My brothers were influential men and had enemies all over the place.

Anyway, I spent the afternoon picking out my attire for the date.

After ransacking through my wardrobe several times, I managed to sort out my costume, which consisted of a black knee length body-con crooked arm dress, black pumps with stones embroidered on the top, a black huge ring Luciano had one of his men deliver to me, a thin but prettily expense and unique silver necklace and a black embroidered stone purse to go along.

After my class which ended at three, I went to take a shower so I could start making my preparations.

Immediately I'd showered and straightened out my hair, I let it fall to my back. Then I put on my clothes and other accessories, including black earrings which were just a smaller size to the ring I was wearing. Next, I shaped out my brows and colored it a little to make it more defined, then I applied a little powder and some eyeliner to give me a simple but also classy look.

Looking at the mirror as I smacked my red matte coated lips together, I knew I was good to go.

I texted Luciano, asking where he was and if he was done getting dressed.

Beast: *I'm just about to shower. Are you done?*

Riley: *Yes. You should've showered since.*

Beast: *Then I'd have taken ages waiting for you. I'll be done in ten minutes.*

I rolled my eyes and cat-walked in my room several times, taking pictures and posing as if I was on a runway show.

Sighing in contentment while I checked the pictures, I posted two on my telegram and tiktok page, then added some effects.

Beast's message suddenly popped up on the top of my phone.

Beast: *where are you?*

Shoot! I giggled guiltily and quickly checked myself in the mirror one last time, spraying a little of each of my three bottles of perfume before dashing out of the room.

But I must be ladylike. So I slowed down and gracefully walked down the stairs.

Beast was sitting on the chair closest to the stairs, checking his watch.

But he looked up when he heard the clinking of my shoes. He slowly got up, his eyes moving over my form and that gave me the time to appreciate him. He looked so good, his grey eyes glinting. He was in deep blue three piece suit, which gave him a charming aura. His hair was combed back while the little at the front fell sideways.