07

Word count: 1886

Luciano's POV

*

"Beast, we'll be alighting soon." Rico's gruff voice pulled me out of my sea of thoughts. Without dragging my eyes from the video tape I was interestedly staring at, I nodded.

"Hmm."

The sound of gunshots resonated in my ears as the lady repeatedly shot at her targets, taking them all out. She was on a ship and she'd made one of her men tie all the Men in Black up. Then after making them say their last prayers, she'd singlehandedly opened fire on each of them, signing the cross on each person's body as she shot them on the temple, chest, stomach and both upper arms.

I stared at her in interest, heaving a sigh. Her stance, her fierce eyes... everything about her was vicious.

The video ended again.

"Where should we take you after that?" Rico questioned faintly beside me just as my finger hovered over the replay button. I clicked on it for the eighth time, paused it and looked up.

"Home."

I paused and my eyes dimmed as I stared ahead into the white clouds swiftly passing by the thick rimmed windows.

I just realized I hadn't called it home in a long time after what happened to Amelia. I shook my head.

"Take me to the Denaro household instead." I ended the video and put my phone on silent, tucking it into my pants pocket.

"Copy boss."

Since the Denaros were paying a visit to their god daughter here so this would be the best time to check on them.

I rested my head and shut my eyes, caressing my pistol while my mind wandered around till my breath slowly evened out.

The movement of a shadow ghosting over me woke me. I fisted my pistol with camouflaged movements and swiftly pointed the pistol upwards in the next second, already cocking it as I opened my eyes.

"Woah, it's just me. I came to pick your graciousness since I was in the neighborhood." Keanu my younger brother stated above me, successfully halting my movements. His arms were raised in surrender as he eyed me.

I rubbed my neck and sighed while looking around. The plane had landed, probably even for a few minutes since my men were now stationed outside.

They knew not to wake me whenever I was sleeping and the only people that would dare to, are Amelia and Keanu.

"What's the update?" I picked my suit jacket and walked past him, alighting the plane. Dennis, my personal bodyguard had sent out word that I would be arriving earlier so it would've been circulated and preparation would've been made.

"Cousin Stephano called again. Angela is still being held by the Denaro psychopath and Pedro Denaro insists on marrying her instead of releasing her."

"Okay."

I paused in my tracks and just stared ahead for some seconds. Then I walked to the car that had been opened for me immediately I alighted the plane and got in.

They started the car with Rico and his assistant sitting in front.

"We'll make a trip there right away." I told Keanu who got in beside me.

He grunted in displeasure. "You need to rest, you're just arriving from an important meeting."

"I owe cousin Stephano my life, remember? And it's blood for blood, life for life."

"Blood for blood, life for life. But why don't you wait for him to ask us for help before suddenly offering it?"

"Start the car Rico." I told Rico who wordlessly started the car. I pressed my index finger on my Bluetooth. "Santi, follow the two Blueblood spies dressed in camouflage. They just entered a red SUV and are just leaving the park."