10

Word count:

My shoutout goes to Denmark, Denver, Rio, Kenya and Oslo ❤️

Riley

*

We'd spent few hours at the event center and I tried every possible game and ride I could. I was happy, even though Dennis had decided to keep a permanent scowl on his face.

He was neutral when we left the estate but then that was like several hours ago. Picking my phone out of my purse, I took a picture and begged Dennis to take with me.

I'd been begging since the first ride was about to start but he would always say no.

"Please. I'm so happy and I need to share this moment with someone." I rambled.

"Hmm." He grunted and hunched. Before he could decide to change his mind, I took a few snaps and giggled, turning around to lightly punch his stomach.

"Where do we go next?"

"Home."

My smile fell flat. "Why? It's still so early. The time is barely seven and we left at three, just a while ago. Why don't we... go to the cinema and just watch any movie."

"Not planned." He grunted and looked around.

"It's a thing of the moment, we don't have to plan it so extravagantly. I promise." I pouted, looking on the verge of tears.

Dennis looked down at me. He glared hard. "Last thing we're doing today."

I nodded.

"If we noticed anything fishy, we leave." He, of course, grunted these words out.

I nodded.

"And this is the last time we're spending so much time out without planning shit." He scowled.

I nodded reluctantly and bit my lower lip.

He pulled me along after that, digging my face into his side at one point and I let out an oomph, pulling away from him.

"What the hell, buff man?" I took fast breaths in. He actually smelled nice. His cologne wasn't all that strong but it left this lasting linger in the nose which was really good.

"I need to keep you safe." He pulled me closer to him and placed one heavy arm over my shoulder, looking around as we left the place and got into the car.

We drove to a cinema nearby and checked the movies available. There was no new adult movie showing this noon, which Dennis had inquired about.

"There's no movie for you, peanut butter." He told me seriously.

I scrunched my nose at him, wondering why he kept calling me peanut butter. "There's an action movie about to start soon. I love action movies and stuff. They keep me guessing that's going to happen next. Let's see what they have for us."

Dennis bought the tickets and I made him get two bowls of popcorn since I didn't have any money.

The movie started and I watched earnestly, noting the main character was really good looking and had a great body since he was working out. Dennis was tense beside me but then he was my bodyguard for that reason and needed to be on guard. Still I wanted him to have some fun.

My popcorn was long gone by now and without asking, I dug into his and munched on it without asking him. He didn't even look my way when I grabbed it from him.

"There's no bad guys here." I whispered when Dennis looked behind us but he ignored me. I shook my head and kept watching the movie. The main lead now had a girl he liked and they were getting down and dirty.