CH 2

Today is the first day of the classes and everyone is already heading to their own respective classes

Today is the first day of the classes and everyone is already heading to their own respective classes. Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok didn't talk at all yesterday. They were busy unpacking and stuff. Ok, well Tae and Hoseok unpacked Suga was just busy pretending to sleep and timely stealing glances of a certain someone🤨🤨.

 And Taehyung did notice Yoongi's suspicious doings but decided to stay quiet and enjoy.😏😏 

Right now Taehyung was just sitting on his chosen seat when a new face caught his attention. Well almost all the faces were new here but this face was awesome. He looked cute like damn cute, Tae just decided to approach this boy who was now looking at him as he walked towards him.

"Hi. I am Kim Taehyung. You look cute, Who are you?"

"Umm. I am Jimin, Park Jimin. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, If you don't mind... Would you like to sit with me?"

"Yeah sure. I don't know anyone here anyways."

They both headed back towards the seat where taehyung was sitting earlier but they see someone else is sitting there. This made Taehyung a bit irked but when he noticed that this is the same guy from the parking lot, He got pissed, like really pissed. He went straight to him and spoke "Hey you, blind kid, This is my seat get up from here. I was here before you." The kid didn't do anything, He just kept sitting there ignoring Taehyung. This kid was getting on Taehyung's nerves. He is so annoying, "Ooh, Seems like you got deaf too, Huh. Get up Right now."

But he didn't even bat an eyelid and kept on ignoring him.

Tae was about to loose his temper when suddenly a small voice spoke up, "Tae come on, Let's go somewhere else. You don't need to fight just over a seat." Jimin's voice just calmed  Taehyung  down suddenly. While the kid jerked head in Jimin's direction and was looking at him with wide eyes.

Taehyung just nodded and went with jimin to the other seats in front while glaring at the kid. He has got and instant disliking of the kid.

Right on the cue, The teacher entered and started taking attendance and introductions. And through that Taehyung found out that this ill-Mannered brat is Jeon Jungkook. And he is the one kid who got here on Scholarship. This shocked taehyung a bit as Jungkook serioiusly didn't seem like someone to get scholarships. He just seemed like someone who like to mess around and make enemies.

Anyway the day went on nicely, Taehyung and Jimin became good friends decided to sit together in lunch.

_________________________

They both went to the canteen and got seated on one of the tables

They both went to the canteen and got seated on one of the tables. It was already a bit crowded when taehyung spotted Hoseok in crowd with Yoongi and 2 other people. He just waved to them and called them over. Although they didn't talk yesterday but they are still roommates and Tae didn't want to look rude so he just called them. They all came there and took their own seats.

"Hey tae, How you doing, Huh? Who is this cutie right here??"

"I am doinh good hyung... Can i call you that?"

"Of Course kiddo, You can call us all hyung."

"Thanks Hyung. Oh yeah, He is Jimin, My friend. We met in the class today. And Jimin this is Hoseok hyung and Yoongi Hyung. And I don't know the other 2." Taehyung said the last part while rubbing the back of his head, A bit embarrassed.

J-Hope just smiled and spoke up "Hey, Chim we are Taehyung's roommates. And this is Namjoon and seokjin, We met them in our class today. They are quite cute to be honest." He whispered the last part to be playfull. Jimin just smiled at them and started looking at Yoongi, curious about his. Suga just looked at him clueless and that's when Taehyung spoke up "Hey isn't that Jungkook." Jimin nodded in agreement and Namjoon asked "Do you know him? Should we just call him over??"
"No, no way. He is an ass. I don't like him at all."
And Jimin continued for taehyung "He ignored tae and took his seat too."
'Oh' was all they all said and continued having their lunch.