CH 21

It's been a while now

It's been a while now. The exams are almost over and they all are doing great. Everything is back to the way is was, actually better. Jungkook is much closer to all of them now, Especially Taehyung and Jimin. Taehyung is so much more protective over him now and Jimin is so caring.  Now he is officially and completely added in their group. Namjin had been in their own little world for a while now and Yoonseok... They are a different story now. Yoongi confessed his feelings for Jimin to Hoseok on the day of Taehyung's sleepover at Namjinkook's dorm. It was a long night for both of them.

But good point, Hobi understood. He did get a bit sad and hurt and insecure but he understood and heard the sincerity in Yoongi's voice. His direct words were 'I really-really like you Hobi. I really do but I like Jimin too. Romantically. I like both of you so much. And it isn't something I should be keeping from you so I am telling it to you. Please, Please, Please don't leave me. I swear I will try my best to not like him but please don't leave me.' And he was crying and sobbing this whole time. Yoongi doesn't cry, Nor does he talks about his intentions and feelings much so Hoseok could actually feel Yoongi's sincerity and he likes him too much to leave him just like that.

The day, When that 'Buff shits' incident occurred, Yoongi comforted Jungkook alone. After sending others out. And them being the nosy bitches heard all of their conversation. They all were surprised but Taehyung was shocked. He had saved Jungkook earlier too... WoW. But was sad too, Jungkook had to go through so much alone and had to face such bad things so many times with no one to comfort or protect him. That was the time when he decided to apologize to Kook and protect him from now on. And he did so that night.

Right now, Taehyung is laying on his bed with Yoonseok already asleep. He was thinking about the night he apologized to Jungkook. It was a weirdly pleasant night.

*FLASHBACK STARTS*

Jungkook was in the infirmary only

Jungkook was in the infirmary only. He was going to spend the night there. Everyone was gone and he was alone as the nurse was on her break so she was outside too. He was about to go to sleep but suddenly heard a knock on the door "Are you awake?" It was Taehyung and surprising. Jungkook was so happy to see him here without wasting any time he turned around and said "No. I was thinking of going to bed as I have nothing better to do." Taehyung made an 'Ohk' expression but stayed there hesitating. "Come in. You shouldn't stand there like I have punished you." Taehyung just chuckled and came to sit on the other bed across Jungkook sitting face to face.

And started "I am really sorry Jungkook, I have been an ass to you this whole time, And especially for the pinning to wall thing. It just seems to be one of my habits. And yeah, I owe you one more apology for eavesdropping over your and Yoongi hyung's conversation today. We were just curious so... You know" Jungkook just chuckled and shook his and said "Yeah I know. Now you should know that this is so wrong. You shouldn't eavesdrop. There are things that people like to keep to themselves." He was pouting till the end.

"I am sorryy naa.... Please forgive me."

"Ummm... Why should I forgive you? I will tell Suga hyung and the he will scold you and then I will forgive you. Okay?"

"Please na kook. I saved you twice come on." Taehyung whined and Jungkook giggled at how cute He was sounding. "Okok fine. I forgive you, only because You are asking so sincerely." Taehyung just grinned wide and hugged Jungkook while chanting Thank you almost 12 times. Jungkook was startled by the hug but loved it. It was so comfortable. They were in the moment, So now... Jungkook had to say it. He wanted to do so for some reason that no one knows. So he did it, He said it "Tae... May I say something?"

"Of course Kook."

They were still hugging and Taehyung had a weird knot of anticipation in him. "I... I knew you would come. In this time period I have known you enough and I really knew that you would come. But to be honest I was scared, I was very-very scared that you would get late. And was dreading that what would've happened if you were late." Jungkook's voice was breaking till the end. Taehuyung just tightened the and said "Thank you for believing in me so much. And about the thing you said to Suga hyung, There is nothing wrong in you. It is just you are too precious for them to handle And they are jealous of that. They are so jealous that they want to take away that purity which they will never be able to take. You know why?"