CH 17

"Uhh

"Uhh... Jimin, Can we take a break please? I am tired." Taehyung asked as it would be too rude to on phone like this. Jimin nodded and fished out his phone same with Taehyung. He saw Jungkook has messaged him a 'Hi'. To which Tae replied a 'Hlo'

{Taehyung is at right and bold AND Jungkook is at left and Italics.}

Why would you text me?

Wait...

shit!

Why, What's wrong?

I am sorry. I had to text someone else but texted you instead.

Maybe wrong clicks.

Ohk.

It's ok. No worries.

(Taehyung was a bit disappointed readind the text but can't say why. So he just let it be.)

Uhhh.... Are you busy right now?

Not really. Jimin was tutoring me but, We are having a break right now.

OoKk

Why replying so slow? Like a turtle.

That's my style. *Flicks imaginary hair* 😎😎

ThAt's My StyLe. *Cringes really hard*

Stoopid.

Stoopid?!! Really?

Yeah really.

You seem to have difficulties accepting reality right.

Shit aap!!

You shit aap!!

Arre do you tutor too?

Yeah I do.

Whom do you teach?

Clive, Marco and Nusair. I will go to their dorm.

Woah.

They are all quite buff and famous.

You are famous too.

What is their dorm number?

69. Why are are you asking so many questions??

🤨🤨

OH, It's nothing just curious.

Anyways I need to go bye.

Bai bai.👀👀

Taehyung put his phone down and continues the tuition with Jimin. Learning and observing everything the male was telling him and about the male himself. He just now realized that Jimin is not as good at teaching but would really help. "Taehyung, Come on now you do it." With a 'OK' He attempted to solve it without much thought and gave it to Jimin and he did it right. Jimin's proud, Cute smile made Taehyung's heart flatter. Jimin is so cute. "Tae, Why would you suddenly space out again?" Jimin now a bit annoyed. "I am sorry Minnie. I won't anymore. I promise." Tae replied apologizing and guilty. And they continued, This time with seriously no distractions except the teacher himself.

_____________________

The dorms were all same

The dorms were all same. So the dorm where Jungkook is going to teach would be the same as theirs. Just with a different decoration. He had just talked to Taehyung and felt strange. Taehyung was asking so many questions like he was trying to know about his wareabouts. Well anyways he texted Tae because he felt like it. He lied to Tae to not look suspicious or desperate or whatever. But it felt nice too. Their dorm number is so weird and Kook doesn't have a good feeling about all this but has to do it anyway.

Right now he was heading to the dorms for his first class with the buffs. That's what he has named them. He likes naming people on the basis of their traits. Especially the ones he doesn't like, It would make it easier for him to curse them in front of them. And that's when he reached the dorms. He knocked on the door, Clive opened it and let him in. "I am Clive as you know and I guess you already know who these are so let's get to the point. There are rules here, Only 3 by the way. 1.Always knock. 2.What happens here remains here only and 3.Do not touch anything except us. Get it?" He said firmly like was waiting all his life just to say this.

Anyways Kook just nodded and started "Ok. No problem by me but you all should sit. We need to start." They all sat down and Kook got his books and he started teaching them. He wasn't really paying attention to them and was just focusing on his books cuz whenever he looks up at them he just sees 3 pair of eyes staring at him coldly. He was getting chills b their stare and he was seriously wishing to disappear right now. But hangs in. He finished the class as fast as possible and tried leaving even faster. "Wait, Wait, Wait, kid. You teach us, At least take a test or quiz to see how much we learnt."

"Uhh... I will ask you 7 questions." Jungkook said. "Ok... Fine... Now start." They urged and he started hesitating a bit. "Yeah so, What did we study today?"

"YOU"

"HUH!??"

"We studied you not huh."

"What?"

"Jeon Jungkook we studied you thoroughly today so ask us questions. You have already lost 3."

"Wait. Isn't it 2?"

"No, 3"

"When?"

"Now. oh wait its already 4. You've got 3 left baby."

"What is going on?"

"Quiz."

"What? No. I mean how?"

"And that's 2 you have only 1 left. It is your last chance baby. You'll have to leave after that.

And to answer to your questions You are just acting dumb."

"Did you just call me Dumb?!!?"

"Yeah We did, And that was your last. Bye bye babe. See you tomorrow."

And with that Kook was pushed out of the dorm. He kept standing there blankly and then realized HE JUST MADE A BIG FOOL OF HIMSELF!! And now he is all weirded out heading to the canteen for lunch.

___________________