CH 37

Right now, They all were assembled at the canteen talking about Vminkook's first night

Right now, They all were assembled at the canteen talking about Vminkook's first night. And there was one thing that was for sure, The start was awesome And The ending is supposed to be awesome. "I am telling you, Maann!! They are soo horny all the timee!" Jimin whined and "Yeah, Kind of saw a glimpse of that yesterday." Jin added. "That was literally just a glimpse hyung. After you left... They went to the bathroom TOGETHER at least 5 times. IN ONE NIGHT!!!" Jimin exclaimed sighing heavily. Others just laughed and Jungkook said "Kind of saw that coming." {Inke toh chehre pe tharak likhi hai 😂😂} "Anyway, Taekook... How was your night. FiRSt NigHt." Jimin asked amused. Everyone saw that pic Namjoon shared. "Uhhh... One word to describe it is...--

"Unique" Jungkook started and Taehyung ended the sentence. Everyone Awwed at it and when Jimin asked for details the just shook their heads with 'It's a secret'. Jimin just pouted at that but Hoseok was continuously wiggling his eyebrows amused while Namjin just smirked. Jimin was continuously insisting on telling them about it. The cupid inside him acting up. After a few Tries they just gave up. "Fine!! We watched porn... Together." Taehyung said and everyone froze. Jimin gave them a disappointed look and said "I expected something cute and sweet."

"Well... Something sweet did happen."

"Really? What is it?" Jimin asked excitedly. Sope were looking at him with heart eyes while holding hands and this doesn't go unnoticed by anyone.(Except Yoonminseok). "We had a small cuddle session and Taehyung bought me chocolates." Jungkook said shyly while Taehyung was looking at him smiling fondly. They have noticed the way Taehyung looks at Jungkook. He never looked at Jimin like that and yet claimed to like him. Namjin  always had a hunch that Taekook are going to end up together, Looks like that day isn't that far. Soon the lunch break was over and they all went back to their classes.

Taekook were walking back to the apartment after classes. Taehyung didn't tell Jungkook but he actually waited for around 25 minutes for him. He was kind of looking forward to walking with Jungkook. He likes his company.... a bit too much. Jungkook is always talking enthusiastically with his bright doe eyes usually wide open. He looks ethereal and Taehyung can't deny it. He has realized that all that dislike earlier was just jealousy. On the other hand, Jungkook never really minded Taehyung. He knew that Taehyung was just jealous but couldn't help but feel offended over his harsh words. But he doesn't hold grudges...🙄.

The road was quiet. There was almost no one around And that very moment Jungkook got a really cool thought. "Hey Tae, Are you free tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah, Why? Are finally going to ask me out?" He had a smug look on his face.

"Far enough huh! Anyway, I was thinking that these walls are white and Tasteless......-

"When did you lick them?"

"Shit aap and listen. Would you come to Spray paint them with me?" Jungkook asked directly and Taehyung looked at Jungkook wide eyed "Why didn't I think of that!! It would be great!" He exclaimed and hugged Jungkook tightly as they continued walking.

____________________

They both came back to the wall they selected with a bag full paint cans they bought on the way home

They both came back to the wall they selected with a bag full paint cans they bought on the way home. "Hey do you haver something in mind?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who nodded and said "Yeah.... I thought we could do some Graffiti as it won't take much time too." Taehyung nodded agreeing. After a long walk they reached the desired destination. Jungkook took a long breath and spoke up "OK, Let's start." He looked at Taehyung with a beautiful smile. "What are you going to write?"

"I don't know yet. Do you have anything in mind." Actually Jungkook thought that they could write something like 'Purity' but he wanted to hear Taehyung's opinion. He knew Taehyung is really creative and had a broad mind set. He would definitely bring something better. "Well... I do have something in mind. Let's start." He had a charming smile on his face. And as they started painting, Taehyung took the lead. He told Jungkook about his mistakes and corrected them, Explained his Idea to him.

THEY SAY THAT A GUY ONBLY TAKED 8.2 SECONDS TO FALL IN LOVE. FOR JUNGKOOK IT WAS THESE LAST FEW SECONDS. TAEHYUNG LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL UNDER THE STARS AND AS HE EXPLAINED HIS VOICE GETTING MORE AND MORE SOOTHING. AT THE MOMENT, JUNGKOOK WAS LOVING EVERYTHING ABOUT THE NIGHT AND TAEHYUNG.

After an hour or so they were finished and It turned out to be beautiful. They had a beautiful 'Inside out' written with purple background. The words were written in blending Orange and blue with a hint of white outlining. Everyone had different perspectives and point of views. Fir Taehyung this art showed "Strength, Purity and inner beauty." While for Jungkook felt that it was a artistic representation of Taehyung. Taehyung was strong, wise. He has a pure heart and he is really reliable. He always showed and said what he really thought and was the best peason Jungkook has ever met Inside out.

_____________________

Hey dear readers!!

It's me your Author-nim 💖💖
I just wanted to tell you guys that I have made some changed in past 2 chapters (Ch-35 & CH-36). Please check it out!!

{Sorry for inconvenience🙏🙏} 

And Thanks for coming this far and keep up with me. Please show love by Commenting and voting.🤗🤗