CH 23

Jimin looked around, Everyone was staring at them

Jimin looked around, Everyone was staring at them. Most of them shocked, Namjin and Yoonseok looked at them worried. Namjin were worried for Jungkook while Hoseok was worried for Yoongi and Jungkook both. He was the only one to know about Yoongi's feelings. While Jimin once again in a very difficult situation, He had to reject Taehyung but can't publicly so he hugged him and whispered in his ear "Can we go somewhere more private? Please..." Taehyung just pulled away with a grin and took his hand and they left.

They went to an empty Classroom beside the canteen and there Jimin spoke "Tae... I am sorry. I am really sorry I can't be with you romantically. You know I like 2 people and I can't be with you Tae. I am sorry." His voice yet again started breaking out of guilt and fear that he will loose his best friend. Taehyung looked at him shocked as he was highly expecting a yes and  a hug with a peck on Jimin's cheek but this all is way different from what he thought. "Who are the 2 people you like Jimin-ah?" He needed to know.

"Hoseok and Yoongi."

"WHAT!!??!"

"Yeah, I know its crazy but it is what it is."

"They are already in a relationship Jimin."

"I know and that is why I am not telling you people. Tae right now this is not about me, It is you. I-... I don't- I am-I am sorry." Jimin sighed and looked at Taehyung with tearful eyes, Taehyung avoided his eyes and hugged Jimin and let him cry till he calms down. After a few moments he spoke up "Calm down Chim, Everyone is waiting at the canteen go to them and If they ask tell them the truth. I will join ya'll at the party." Jimin nodded, He knew Tae needed space so he left. Taehyung wanted to go to the rooftop for calming down a bit but his gut feeling was telling him To go to the woods. He felt like he should go the woods and watch the sunset and cool down.

Usually he doesn't but this time he heard his gut feeling and headed to the woods.

____________________

This forest wasn't too deep or vast but very pretty and awesomely beautiful

This forest wasn't too deep or vast but very pretty and awesomely beautiful. He was heading to the sunset point they all discovered after skipping the class one day. It was their secret point and he was sure he is not going to see anyone there and can be alone for some time. After a few minutes of walk he reached there and sat down on the ground with the support of a tree. He was staring at the scenery in front f him, It was beautiful. It was shocking but beautiful.

Here, Jungkook was lightly asleep on the grass and his milky skin was shining under the yellow light of the setting sun. He was actually looking a click worthy so *Click* Taehyung clicked a quick pic which just as beautiful as him but the 'click' sound woke Jungkook. He stirred awake and was so startled to see Taehyung that he almost kicked him. His legs was held by Tae in self defense and it was threateningly close to his face.

"Oh my god Tae!! What are you doing here? You scared me."

"Why are you here? All alone?"

"I- Wait... You are here too, You can't ask me. I was here first so You explain."

Taehyung sighed and explained "I confessed to Jimin-

"And he rejected you...?"

"Yeah... But how do you know?"

"Well seems like we have another similarity than liking Jimin, Which is being rejected by him."

"Means, You confessed too."

"And he rejected me too."

"Well you could've said that straight."

"Too bad, I am gay."

They both chuckled and then sighed and sat a bit more comfortably in a comfortable silence watching the beautiful sunset, Together.

(something like this,😅😅)

Their silence was broken by Jungkook "You must be really sad too right now, Cuz I am."

"Yeah... I am sad but when he told me who he likes, I was more shocked than sad."

"Me too."

"He told you too?"

"Of course he did. He had to explain for himself and had to be honest."

Taehyung just hummed and said "It mast have been really difficult for him."

"It surely would be. And he might be struggling right now too."

"Yeah... But right now we should be thinking about ourselves. Let's drink the night away. I told him to join them at the party."

"Same here. Let's go."

And with that they both stood up and headed toward the party to execute the whole of their plan of 'If rejected then drink the feeling away'.