CH 12

They were all shocked

They were all shocked. Like really shocked. {Sadme me hai bechare}. Yoongi doesn't like skinship much but right now he is full-on cuddling Hoseok. "Why are you all here?"

"We are having a surprise sleep over. Our loaded Taehyung bribed the Mr. Dim for the night. But the thing is Wht is this?" Namjoon spoke on their behalf.

"Uhh... We are together. We were going to tell you all tomorrow but seems like you found out the wrong way."

"Ok. Now Sleepoverrr!! YaY!!" Taehyung shouted with excitement. They all don't even seen surprised which surprised Yoonseok but they let it slide as they know If they asked then it would be something embarrassing. They all were making plans for the night and Yoongi was just ib awe. His all the favorite snacks were there. (Human ones too.😉😉)

That's when Jin suddenly got an Idea. For the start they all can tell each other stories, like Yoonseok's confession and then they can Party with beers and movies and then if they are in condition, they could play 'Truth or Dare'. And Jin loved the plan so he worded his thoughts immediately and they were approved even faster. Now its time for yoonseok to be embarrassed. And they were just about to start the story when *Knock Knock* There is a knock on the door.

Now everyone is spooked and shocked. They all were looking at each other there was a pin-drop silence in the room and the ghost/person knocked again. They were still locking at each other when Taehyung gather the few bits of his courage and went to the door. He twisted the doorknob and opened the door and shuts it immediately. Looking at others like he has seen a ghost. Everyone was getting more and more spooked now "What is it? Why are you looking like that?"

"I... I saw- I saw Jungkook's ghost there."

"What?!!" They yelled in Unison.

"Yes." Taehyung seemed genuinely scared.

"Open the door stupid. He is standing out there waiting for us." With that Jimin shoved Taehyung aside and opened the door and was ,et with a Jungkook who looked like was leaning on the door trying to hear their conversation. "Uhh.. Hi Jungkook. What are you doing here at this hour?"

"Oh.. Uhh.. Yeah.. (He was stammering due to embarrassment) I came here because I can't go to my dorm."

"and why is that?" Taehyung asked, recovered from the cute sight of Jungkook trying to eavesdrop them.

"Well, You dealt with the Dorm Supervisor and he has now locked my dorm and is denying from opening it saying 'I can't open it kid, I had a deal with your roommates and now I am off.' Like seriously he didn't even tell me where to stay or anything. And Hyung I don't believe this how could you forget me. It was so difficult to find you. I am hurt."

"Awww, Kookie we are sorry. We got too excited for the sleepover and I forgot to tell the supervisor about you." Jin said sweetly and Namjoon nodded beside him. Everyone was watching the scene shocked. Namjin and Jungkook are roommates. They didn't want to believe it. It's nothing like they have a problem with that, The problem was Namjin were their friends and they didn't tell them. To Taehyung, he felt like they both were playing from both sides which is not good. "Ya'll are fucking roommates?!!?!" Tae shouted. He was not taking things well.

"Hyungs, Seriously. Why didn't you tell us??!!!" Namjin were looking at them guiltily. Jin was about to speak but Jungkook cut to him and said "Because I told them not to. They didn't want to lie to you people but I asked them to not tell you. We decided that they won't tell you themselves but if you bring up the topic or ask them about me then they won't lie. And fortunately or unfortunately I don't know neither did you bring up that topic nor did they say anything about it."

"Why did you listen to him  hyungs?? Why?!!" Taehyung was quite angry.

"Because he is our friend too Tae. And he not evil or anything." Jin answered "He didn't mean any harm and we know that." RM added. "Why would you ask them to hide something like this Jungkook?" Jimin asked a bit calmer now.

"Because I knew that my relationship with Taehyung is shit and he is their friend. If he knew about me he would change his relation with them in a bad way. I don't want any harm to my friends so I told them not to tell you themselves. And Taehyung now you tell me honestly would you have not changed if they told you?"