CH 10

After Hoseok left Suga asked him again "What's wrong kook? What happened?"

Jungkook just said a small 'I hate Taehyung' and kept hugging him. Yoongi wasn't shocked that Jungkook is crying because of Taehyung. He knew this is not the first time Jungkook is crying because of him. And right now he really wanted to punch Taehyung because he really doesn't realizes is limits and he needs to learn that. But right now he has calm Jungkook first. So he again asked "What did he do this time?" Jungkook just shook his head and said "He pinned me to the wall again. He always does that. But I am not crying because of that." Noe Yoongi was getting curious of Tae's doing so he asked "Then Why are you crying?"

"I... I wa- I was already crying when he came. Wait Let me tell you from the start." Jungkook sat on the chair across Suga and Started again. "When you left I was confused. Like really confused. Things seemed to complicated to make any sense to me so I just left that aside thought of thinking about Something else. And then I started thinking about Taehyung and then I remembered all our argument and realized that how weak I am and how many flaws I have. The more I thought about all that The more I was crying And then out of nowhere he appeared. Like seriously he always knows the worst times to appear. He then asked me why I was crying and I did't want to tell him so I started leave nut he held me and When I denied again he pinned me to the wall. And I had had enough so I pushed him and Shouted at him and left."

By the end Yoongi was looking at him with sad eyes. He was a bit proud but more sad. Yoongi has always been worried about Jungkook and after every argument he always scolded Taehyung at the dorms. Right now he first hugged Jungkook and said "I think you should focus on Jimin right now. Exams are coming up and he may need help and stuff. Taehyung won't be able to help him in studies as he needs help himself so that will be your chance. What say?"

"You wont anything about Taehyung like 'He is such an asshole' or 'I want to beat the shit out of him right now'?"

"No kook, He is my friend too and I know him, He is just an egoistic, naive and rude bitch. And think about that Jimin part."

"There is nothing to think about. Jimin is my crush and I like him and I need to make him fall for me."

Yoongi just smiled at him as his plan is working but he still has one thing to worry about, Jimin. All this happening revolves around Jimin and Jimin has made clear that he also likes 2 people which can be Taekook. If it is Taekook than this will be easier than anything but if it is not Taekook than everything will complicate more. And the only thing that can help these kids right now is time and our 'Dear, Respectable and The Great Min Yoongi.'🤣🤣

___________________ 

Suga's plan is simple

Suga's plan is simple. With the events till now, He is sure that Jungkook likes Taehyung but he keeps telling Himself that he likes Jimin as he was attracted to Jimin on the first sight. But that was only attraction or maybe he actually likes him, Not sure about that. And about Taehyung he actually was attracted to Jimin too but now his attention is more on winning Jimin instead of his heart. He is all the time observing Jungkook and talking about him. Taehyung seems like he is going to crush over Jungkook soon and will be bickering with him to get his attention, Well he does that already but about the crush part Yoongi is not sure.

And then there is Jimin. Jimin is more like a victim here, He is the one getting into most problems and awkward situations because of them. He has already made it clear that he likes 2 people. But the thing is, if those 2 people are Taekook then everything is fine and simple and easy. They all can come into a poly relationship with him. But in this situation Jimin will get hurt, really hurt. They both seem like they are loosing interest in Jimin and if Jimin likes them he will get hurt in the end. But if Jimin like sometwo else than Taekook thing will be a lot easier for him but more complicated for Taekook. And deep down he wishes that Jimin doesn't like Taekook as he really doesn't want him to get hurt. He likes Jimin too.