CH 25

Everything was going really fine until Jin started to throw up

Everything was going really fine until Jin started to throw up. He didn't seem too fine so Joon took him to the bathroom leaving Taekook alone. They went in there and Jin threw up more and more and now he seems to have an upset stomach with a worried owner and an even more worried boyfriend of the owner. They stayed there for a while so that Jin could calm down a bit. And now he was a bit less drunk and more sober. Now he was back to his senses and completely bummed. "Wow, I can't believe I danced. In front of a huge massive crowd." Was the only thing he said which made Rm laugh and he replied "I recorded it. Now it will go viral in no time."

Jin gasped and reached for Joon's phone but he was faster pinned Jin to wall while holding his hands up. And at that very moment it got sensational. It got exciting and with a little tilt and lean from both sides they kissed. The kiss turned into a make out session which lasted for Good 10 minutes when reality Hit RM really hard, H pulls away and says "Oh Shit!! Taekook!!"

"What!!??"

"They are out, Alone, Drunk and completely lost."

"What!! Shit!! Move..!!"

And they both ran out to the  dance floor and..... They were gone. Now Jin was completely sober. They tried to search the whole place, But it was too big. They both have started to panic and it is not at all good.

_____________________

When Namjin left, Taekook's song ended too and they were bored now

When Namjin left, Taekook's song ended too and they were bored now. So they decided to leave the place and go somewhere fun (In the middle of the night). The night sky was beautiful and the road was completely empty and deserted. They both came out of the party and this view was beautiful. Now this deserted rad had 2 night travelers who were drunk and seriously wasted. "I LOVE YOU JIMIN!!!" Taehyung shouted standing in the middle of the rad and then Jungkook started too. "How can you reject someone like Taehyung!!! He is such a good man, And your best friend too." Taehyung visibly blushed at Jungkook's words and shouted "And Look at JungkooK!! He is so cute and beautiful!! And a fighter too. You 2 would actually look good together!!!" Now it was Jungkook's turn to blush.

Jungkook's bush was something else as Tae was seriously loving it. "Jungkook is the best person I have ever met Jimin. You shouldn't have break his heart."

"But I can't believe it hyung... Now we know that Jimin won't like us and we are sad about it. He told us this himself so its not that bad. At least we could actually say what we wanted but Jimin, He can't talk to anyone, And a big part of him and us knows that the people he likes won't like him back as they are already in their own relationship. I feel bad for Jimin, Worse than us." The time when Jungkook stopped talking Taehyung was all tears as at the end of the day, Jimin was his best friend. But then he looked at Jungkook's face and words just left his mouth just like that. "Let's not talk about anyone else today. I t was our drinking night, Not thinking night okay??"

"Hyungie, I wonder what our sunset point would look like right now. Can we go there please??" Jungkook made a requesting pout and that was all Tae needed to agree. "Sure kookie. Sure. Whatever you want." And with that they both started heading to a random direction assuming it would be the right way. And luckily it was. They reached the woods in around 15 minutes and entered the forest without thinking. Well they are drunk and hey wouldn't have thought anything even if they were sober. So, they headed in and walked and walked and walked for a long time till they realized that they actually reached the point but walked past it earlier thinking that it is nothing. But once again, the scenery was beautiful there.

They both laid down on the soft grass and stared the unlimited stars in front of them

They both laid down on the soft grass and stared the unlimited stars in front of them. As time passed their eyes started to get droopy and Jungkook was the first one to hug Tae. And Taehyung hugged him back just as nice and tight and they both cuddled and slept the rest of the night under the beautiful stars and blue lit sky in each other's embrace of comfort and security. 💝💖❣❣❣❣