CH 22

Jungkook shook his head like a small bay, He had glistening eyes because of tears and was looking ethereal

Jungkook shook his head like a small bay, He had glistening eyes because of tears and was looking ethereal. He looked at Tae to continue. "Because it is inside. It is inside of you kook, And no one can take it from you. Never." Jungkook just hugged him tight and Taehyung and yet comforted him.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

_____________________

By the end of that memory Taehyung was sound asleep and was now dreaming about Jikook

By the end of that memory Taehyung was sound asleep and was now dreaming about Jikook. It was a weird dream. Anyway right now They were all gathered at the canteen, And were talking about Jimin's crushes. "So any update about your Loves Jimin? Haven't heard about them in a while."

"Oh... Uhh... Well, They are doing good. I guess."

"U guess?!??"

"Yeah... We haven't talked much lately. Don't ask why, I don't know why. I think they have been quite busy just like me... So yeah."

They all just nodded and Jungkook spoke up "When will you tell us who they are?" He was curious, Actually they all were. Tae was a bit jealous and scared instead of curious. On the other hand Jungkook needed to say it. He wanted to tell Jimin once he liked him and never bring that up again. So he wanted to get the amount of positive and negative hints. Taehyung on the other hand wanted to confess too, He didn't want to be too late. So he was planning on confessing next weekend. There will be a holiday on Saturday and they all have an invitation of a party the same night.

His plan was to confess that afternoon. If his boat sails they would celebrate the party and if not, He would drink all his feelings away. While Taehyung made his perfect master plan, Jungkook felt like it has been too long. Now he has to do something, So he planned to confess next weekend too. He had a similar plan as Taehyung , The difference was that he knew Jimin doesn't like him. He would just tell Jimin. Hear his response and drink his feelings away at the party on the same night.

____________________

Time flied quite fast

Time flied quite fast. Today was the day Taekook's confession is planned and they are quite determined actually. Jungkook has already told Jimin that he wants to talk  to him while Tae plans to surprise him. Jimin told them that he has to talk to Jungkook and would come late, And Tae took that as time to prepare himself. Jungkook was already impatiently, Nervously and scaredly waiting for Jimin. And when Jimin appeared, He was looking extra cute now. Which was a boost to his nervousness. "Ok Kook, You wanted to talk?"

"Yeah I did."

"Speak up then, I am all ears." Jimin smiled at him making kook a bit more comfortable but still..."Ok, well, The thing is that I want to confess something to you... And that is... That is..."

"Jungkook, Calm down. I am here and always will be. So don't worry and Just say it. Ok?"

Jungkook closed his eyes sighed and spoke up suddenly startling himself and Jimin "I like you"

Jimin looked at him wide eyes unable to say anything. "It's ok. Don't worry, I just wanted to say it. I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable but I swear this won't affect our friendship at all...-

"I am sorry kook. I really am, I already  like some other people. And you know that, I am really really Sorry kook for not liking you back... I think You need to know that I like 2 people already and they are Yoongi and Hoseok."

Jungkook now looked at him shocked again "Y-You Don't like Taehyung?"

"No, I don't."

"OH... Ok... It's ok. Now everybody is waiting, You should go. I will join you people at the party. And don't worry, We are completely fine and cool with nothing awkward." And with that sentence Jungkook left the spot. Jimin stood there processing everything he said and happened guiltily. He shouldn't make others wait so he left for canteen with tears of guilt in his eyes.

___________________

When he reached there he saw all of them waiting on their usual table

When he reached there he saw all of them waiting on their usual table. He needed to talk to them so headed over at them but was caught off guard when suddenly was pulled by his wrist and had landed on someone's lap. When he opened his shocked eyes, He realized that It was Taehyung. Everybody was watching them and then Tae started "Park Jimin. I like you. I really do, And have been doing so since a very long time. Now I can't wait anymore, So will you give me the honor of your love? Will you be my boyfriend?"