CH 30

Jungkook was shook now

Jungkook was shook now. What is he even saying? Does he even realize what words are actually coming out his mouth. Taehyung was waiting for a response but all he could see was '😵😵' look on Jungkook's face. "Kook... Jungkook.."

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure??"

"Of Course, I am sure."

"I think Jimin was right. You really cracked your head on the way here."

"Wh-What?  Why would you say that? It hurts."

"It should. I have been speaking continuously for past 35 minutes and you don't even know what the topic of this Damn project is. A nd then you say, You thought that there was a Fucking song playing. This was the worst flirting I have ever seen Taehyung."

"Hey. I can flirt better, It's just I thought we have been studying for too long, And should have a break now."

"Okok, Let's have a break..." Jungkook said smiling stupidly at Taehyung's stupidity. "Have a KitKat." Taehyung suddenly said making Jungkook giggle. "Let's go" He said and they both headed to where Jimin and his partner were.

They entered the room and saw Jimin and his project partner sitting across the room at 2 opposite ends of the room, arguing over what to delete. The sight was really funny, honestly. "Why are you 2 sitting like this?" Taehyung said laughing.

"We are just keeping a safe distance." Jimin said and huffed when Rav, The project partner imitated him with a mocking face. "You are keeping the distance of the world." Jungkook said and all of them laughed, When Rav suddenly spoke up "I will take over from here. Your name will be clean don't worry but really I can't keep up with this anymore. He keeps on arguing and at the always says. 'Fine, Do whatever the fuck you want.' And when I do it, He again starts arguing. I quit." and left. There was complete silence in the room for like 7 seconds and suddenly all three of them burst out laughing crazily.

"You are a bitch Jimin. Why would you do that to him?" Jungkook said between his laughs. "Well... I am too lazy for this stupid report. I just made him do it all himself without actually making him do anything. I am not just a bitch, I am a genius." And they all laughed their asses out yet again. "Ok, Now snacks time." Taehyung announced before heading to the kitchen. Jikook followed him and they got some snacks, Put on a good movie and slumped on the couch. Homework and Hyungs all long forgotten.

_________________

After putting up the movie, As Taehyung was about to start the movie Jimin interrupted "Sleeeepoveerrrrrr!!! Text hyungs that you won't be back tonight

After putting up the movie, As Taehyung was about to start the movie Jimin interrupted "Sleeeepoveerrrrrr!!! Text hyungs that you won't be back tonight." Very unbothered 'ok's were heard when Taekook took out their phones in sync and put them back in still in sync. It was kind of creepy but who cares. Finally Jimin started the movie and they got seated on the couch with Taehyung in the middle. He insisted on sitting there after knowing which movie they are watching. They haven't watched the movie but have heard about it. Jimin was amused, How things would end today, Taehyung was a bit nervous thinking what if he got hard during the Movie, It would be really embarrassing for him, On the other hand Jungkook was excited. He knew about the movie and he knew yhat Taehyung and Jimin are going to do something stupid for sure.

Halfway through the movie, and all of them were blushing hard. Their positions had changed. They were tangled into each other, cuddling. But the catch was  Taekook were in a very sensitive position. And Jungkook shifted a bit uncomfortably accidentally brushing his thigh on Tae's crotch. "Aahhh Jungkook" Jikook looked at Taehyung wide eyed and Jungkook said "What?? Don't moan to my name!!!"

And shifted yet again almost on  Taehyung's lap. "Aaahh... Don't move" Taehyung said and Jungkook froze in his position.

They were all watching the movie and Jungkook was completely on Taehyung's lap to be in a comfortable position. The movie was about to end. Only around 30 minutes left. "Taehyung seriously!!!" Jungkook suddenly exclaimed.

"What??"

"You are hard!! I can Fucking feel you!!"

"Yahh! It's not in my control."

" How can you be gay, And get hard by watching a straight movie?? Are you hard because of... Christian grey??"

"Just Shut up and watch the movie." Taehyung was too embarrassed to say or process anything.

By the end of the movie Jimin was smirking wide as his part was done. He was satisfied with their stupid conversations in the movie. The moment this movie ended and Jungkook stood up, Taehyung ran to the washroom with the speed of life and Jungkook was laughing hard from the back. He turned to Jimin smiling... And looked at the embarrassed expression on his face. He was confused at first but then realized what was going on. Jimin was hard too!! He doesn't even understand how did this movie make both of them hard while Jungkook didn't even feel much.

Actually halfway through the movie and Jimin was gone to his own world where images of Yoogi doing these Sexy things with him to J-Hope. As weird as it sounds, It was really sexy. Sexy enough to make Jimin so noticeably hard.