CH 32

They headed to the table and "What are you doing here?" Jimin asked "huh?" The two gave them a confused look "Eating?" The one with blonde hair said

They headed to the table and "What are you doing here?" Jimin asked "huh?" The two gave them a confused look "Eating?" The one with blonde hair said. " Who are you two?" J-Hope interrogated "Why are you looking at us like we are some creeps cuz right now, You are creepier." The blue haired male said without answering Hoseok's question. Hoseok gasped "He is not creepy. He is just protective." Yoongi defended. "Of what?" The blonde questioned. They looked quite amused. "Who are you?" Namjoon questioned before Yoongi could say anything further. "Okok. Don't get angry. We were just messing around. I am Choi Yeonjun and this is Heuning kai. My best friend, Roommate and son." Heuning gasped at the last part and ran to hit Yeonjun but he just ran off and hid behind Hoseok giggling.

It quite felt like Deja vu. The time when Soobin introduced Taehyun as his son. Jungkook found it quite cute. He got an instant liking of this Yeonjun kid. And Hoseok was like, 'Why am I the wall?' Jimin was laughing cutely and Sope were looking at him with so deep expesssion which was clearly noticed by Namjin while Taehyung looked at Jungkook fondly. "Why were you two troubling Boengyu, Soobin and Taehyun?" Jimin asked and their smiles kind of closed up. "We were not troubling them. We just find them cute and interesting. Soobin is my classmate and Taehyun and Beomgyu are in Heuning's class. They are really nice to everyone. So we thought about approaching them but got rejected sadly." By the end Yeonjun was pouting again while Heuning held his side and then started feeding him food out of nowhere.

Others nodded understandingly and turned to Hoseok who had an unsure expression on his face. Yoonmin reached for him together and said in  unison "They don't look bad." Hoseok just hummed and said "Yeah they are handsome." They all sat down together with them and had their lunch fast as they al had classes later. What they didn't know was Soobin, Beomgyu and Taehyun were watching them from their table curious what was going on, But none questioned.

___________________

Oh yes.... The night of sleep over. It was never really discussed between Vminkook. But something really interesting happened in the dorms that night. Sope had another talk. Last time they talked while Taehyung was not around and it wasn't really well but this time things have improved.

*FLASHBACK STARTS*

"Hi baby." Hobi started. He was excited for a night with just his boyfriend. "Hello baby." Yoongi responded equally excited. But Hoseok looked too eager. "What's going baby? You look too eager. What is going in you big sensitive mind huh?" Yoongi asked Jokingly. "I want to talk to you about something really special and good."

"Oh really? Continue please." Yoongi said ever so sweetly that it could be mistaken as fake.

"I.. I.. I.... I-- "

"Baby, Why are you getting all shy? Are you pregnant?"

"No shit sherlock. We haven't had sex. like ever." Hoseok deadpanned. "Whatever, just listen to me. I have something really important to tell you." Yoongi composed his posture and asked Hoseok to go ahead. "Ok. I... I.... I.... *Sigh* It feels weird to say it." Hobio sighed again and Yoongi held his hand comforted him saying "Baby, There is nothing weird to me. Speak up."

"That sounded weird Yoongi."

"Not to me. Point proved. Now say darling, I am waiting."

"Yeah right. I.. I.. Ilikejimintooanditfeelsgood."

"Can you pardon please, I couldn't understand anything except for too many 'I's" 

"Shut up. I said that I like Jimin  too and it feels good." 

Yoongi grinned wide and hugged Hobi so tight and said "And what made you realize that darling?" Now Hoseok was holding his chin thinking and answered thoughtfully. "I don't really know. We just shared a few moment and you know what... I sang and danced with him on the rooftop. Moreover, The song we sung was 'Dandelions' and, It felt really good." Yoongi nodded and said "I too have something to show you." He took out his phone and showed hi  the video of Ji-Hope dancing together while singing dandelions. Hobi gasped at the video and looked at Yoongi shocked "Wh.. How?" I came after you to the rooftop and saw this scene. It was the best dance and Song i have ever heard. Had to save it."

"Why did you never told me?"

"I was waiting for you to bring it up first."

"III LOOVEEE YOOUUUUU. You are so sweet and nice and cute. Really a boyfriend material" And with that Hoseok kissed Yoongi and this kiss was really full. Full of happiness, gratefulness and many more feelings. And pretty dark big hickies. 

*FLASHBACK ENDS*