CH 20

Taegi were heading towards the principal's office, a little bit scared and worried

Taegi were heading towards the principal's office, a little bit scared and worried. Suga was sure that Today someone is going to be expelled, Either them or those. When they reached there they saw Clive, Nusair and Marco standing there with smirks. Taegi know that they are going to do something so Yoongi spoke "Jungkook doesn't know that we are here. But he still told me all the best. We can't let that go in vain." Taehyung nodded determined and knocked, A 'Come in' was heard and all of them entered, bowed and greeted the principal and the principal spoke up "So children, What happened? Mr. Lin told me what he knew and let me assure you, This is not new. But would be quite difficult for all of you."

They all nodded knowingly, This is going to be very difficult. "Ok, So Mr. Kim you start."

Taehyung nodded and started "Sir, These guys right here were trying to rape Jungkook."

"How do you know?"

"Jungkook used to come to tutor them daily. Today when Jimin was tutoring me I got a call from kook in which I heard a few struggled shuffling and Jungkook saying 'Taehyung please' and the call was cut. And when I and Jimin reached there, The dorm was locked but when we broke the door--

"You broke the door?"

"Yes sir, But we will compensate for that. When we broke the door we saw them laying over Jungkook, Him badly injured with a ripped shirt which showed clear signs of struggle."

The principal nodded and said "Do you have anything to say Clive, Marco or Nusair?"

"Yes sir" Clive started "Sir they can't frame us for rape or attempt tp rape. This can also be s fist fight. We simply had an argument as he was shit about my girlfriend and he called his friends over for a fight. Morco, Nusair and Me are being framed wrongly sir." Taegi were looking at them with 'Are you fucking serious' look. Taehyung was getting more and and more angry with every going second. The principal himself found it weird. They are denying the charges while not denying them. And both of them are very real and reasonable. He was confused so decided to enquire them separately and talk to Jungkook too.

______________________

They went in and saw Jungkook smiling at them, A bit surprised but happy

They went in and saw Jungkook smiling at them, A bit surprised but happy. "Where are Taehyung and Yoongi hyung?"

"Uhh... They are gone to the principal's office." Jimin answered hesitating. "Why?" Jungkook asked, A part of him knew why but he wanted to make sure. "Well... They got angry over the situation and beat the shit out of those shits. And the teacher asked them to go to the principal for further processes and decisions." Hoseok answered while the others nodded. Jungkook made an 'OH' face and said "Did I get them in trouble?" They shook their heads furiously and RM said panicked "No. Not at all. The ones actually in trouble are those buff shits. They dared to do such thing in the Uni, Moreover to our friend. They are in deep trouble." He whispered the last part mischievously hoping to clear the tension a bit. Jungkook giggled over his words thinking about the worried face of Taehyung when he talked to the nurse.

Time passed by very slowly, It's been almost 45 minutes and they are not back yet. Jungkook is getting worried that those 'Buff shits' may have done something to them.

After around 30 more minutes of anticipation and worrying Taegi came back. "You are finally here. I was so worried about you. What happened? What took you so long?" Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled at him and said "The case is on our side, They are just going to talk to you and then expel them." Jungkook just nodded when Yoongi spoke up "How are you now? Did you get any rest?" Jungkook just hummed and said "I am much better now... When will they come? Or do I need to go?"

"No no, we already talked to them and they are coming in a few minutes." Jungkook nodded again and there was a knock on the door and entered the Principal sir and 2-3 management officials. Everyone left the room after greeting them the questioning started. "So, Mr. Jeon are you ok now?"

"Yeah, Thank you for asking."

"Nice. Now we will come to the point, What actually happened? Tell us briefly."

"Ok... Well I tutor them daily, as you know for extra points. I had always had creepy feeling around them so I always keep my guard up around them. I know that Taehyung and Jimin always have their classes in the library at the same time so I always opened Tae's contact so that Just with a click when needed I could call him. Today, things were still creepy and same but Nusair was asking me very irrelevent queries while Clive was behind us. He came from behind and held my mouth from making any noise. and then things happened really fast. I clicked and called Taehyung but they cut the call and then the door broke and I don't remember anything else. It was horrifying. Please don't let people like them stay in this University."

The officials were listening very carefully and felt all the statements fitting. So the decisions were made and Those Buff shits were expelled.

__________________