CH 6

Jimin couldn't find Taehyung but he saw Jungkook sitting in a hallway hugging his knees

Jimin couldn't find Taehyung but he saw Jungkook sitting in a hallway hugging his knees. Jimin ran to him and asked "Hey kook, Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I am fine Jimin. Thank you for asking." Jungkook gave him a reassuring smile which didn't assure him a bit. "Are you sure?" He asked again and Jungkook nodded once again making Jimin even more Worried.

"Come on, let's go." Jimin started to stand up taking Jungkook with. They both went to the infirmary room to treat his lip wound. There they saw Taehyung already sitting there. H e was doing nothing just sitting there, like he was waiting for someone. When he looked at Jungkook he suddenly panicked and when he saw that Jimin in right there with him he panicked even more. This caused Jimin to smirk at him and he spoke up "Oh Tae, It's good if you are here, You need to apologize to Jungkook anyway. Now I need to go, Help him treat his wound and Apologize." and with that simple command Jimin left them together, alone at the infirmary.

Taehyung was now in a daze, He was looking at the door in disbelief and then suddenly he heard a painful hiss and looked at Jungkook.

"Hey Stop it. Keep it back and don't touch anything."

"What? Why? What's wrong?" Jungkook said confused.

"I told you to stop." Tae repeated sternly.

"But what happened?" 

Taehyung looked at him with raised eyebrows and gave Kook a warning look to which Jungkook just pouted and kept the cotton back. Taehyung smiled in victory and went over to him took a new clean piece of cotton and started treating Jungkook's wound himself which surprised Jungkook like hell. he was looking at Taehyung  with surprised, wide, bambi eyes to which Taehyung just chuckled an gave him a small flick on his forehead dramatically saying, "Aigooo Jeon Jungkook can be so innocent... Oh my goodd... For a moment, you were looking even more innocent than Jimin." And Jungkook looked at him like was  an alien. Taehyung was behaving so not himself right now.

_______________________ 

Next day, everyone was again settled on their permanent table in the canteen

Next day, everyone was again settled on their permanent table in the canteen. They were all chatting and talking. Taehyung and Hoseok were especially nice to each other today, Jin was getting more and more curious over time so he just asked it. "What happened to you two? Yesterday you were like 'You betrayed me hyung' and now you are so nice to him. And you being nice is too rare." Everyone started laughing and Taehyung had a big scowl on his face so Yoongi spoke up for them "Yesterday at the dorms when Taehyung came he came with Hoseok's favourite chocolate to bribe him for forgiveness. And Hoseok got easily bribed. And then they had their dramatic reunion and here they are now being all 'Hyungie and babie'"

Everyone  was looking at Tae with disbelief, With hid bigger than Seoul ego. Him apologizing was shocking. He gave all of them a Judging look and started eating. Jimin then spotted Jungkook going around the canteen for a seat, So he just salled him over to come sit with the. Everyone was shook including Jungkook but Yoonmin were more like pleased than shook. Jungkook hasitated but walked over to them and took the seat in front o Taehyung between Yoonseok. Taehyung was glaring at him and he was gladly glaring back at him.

"Jungkook I called you over to join us as i want to ask you something very serious." Jimin suddenly took all his attention. 

"Is it something bad hyung?" Jungkook innocently asked and Taehyung cringed at him. And spoke "Why are being so fake? Just act normal, Show everyone your true colours Jungkook." Everyone looked at him with wide eyes and Jungkook spoke up "Aren't you the fake one. Yesterday at the infirmary. I saw a completely different side of you Taehyung. Right." Taehyung glared at him and said "Seems like you didn't deserve to see that side of mine actually. You bitch." Jungkook just looked at him with a tight lipped smile and said "Ooops, You made a mistake bitch." He got up and left leaving no room for argument. And everyone looked at them a so done face and Jimin's question long forgotten.

Taehyung looked at others and said "Now you know why I hate him so much. He is such a pain in the ass." He groaned and continued eating while Yoongi looked at Jungkook's retreating back. Hoseok noticed it and asked "What are you thinking babe?" Yoongi sighed and said "I am worried for the kid, Taehyung always says too harsh things to him and always leaves the scene hurt. And one I found him curled up crying in the hallway." Hoseok nodded understandingly and said "Well, Taehyung will need to pay back when he will be courting Kook to forgive him and become his boyfriend." Yoongi chuckled and said simple yeah and they both started eating their lunch just like everyone else.