CH 15

A peaceful morning, Everyone is still asleep

A peaceful morning, Everyone is still asleep. Jimin stars stirring trying to untangle himself from the cuddles he is getting from both of his sides. He stands up and looks around, realizes shit and now he is full on panicking. They all were sleeping peacefully, Jimin checks the time and BOOM!! They are late. Very late "Oh My God, Oh My God, Wake up, Wake up everyone. We are late. We al are late. e have just 15 minutes Get up!!!" Jimin starts shaking everyone wildly except Taekook. They are out of his range. Slowly everyone was getting hit by reality and here the chaos begin.

Namjoon is shaking Taekook Jin is shaking Namjoon to wake them up fast and when Taekook wake up... Chaos were doubled. Unfortunately they both started another argument "What the hell!! Why are you sleeping beside me KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"

"You are the one in my bed!! Get up!!"

"You are the one spooning me. I am awake and completely sober. Let go of me!!"

"You are the one at fault. Why did you get in my bed!! You could've slept with anyone!!"

"You are making it sound cheap, You bastard!!"

"If I am a bastard then why are you still hugging me. Let go!!"

"You are one still spooning me bitch!! You let go!!"

"Both of you stop right there. We don't have time and nor do you. You both do realize that you have a school you can't skip. Get you asses down here and run!!" And Yoongi also left with Hoseok and now they are the only ones left there. Taehyung finally let him go and climbed down followed by Jungkook. Tae took the perfume and sprayed a little on him and a few sprays at Jungkook and took his hand and they left too. Jungkook didn't say anything as he knew they don't have time for another argument.

____________________

When they reached the class, They were already 10 minutes late

When they reached the class, They were already 10 minutes late. "May we come in sir?" One asked. The Teacher looked at them up and down sighed and said "Kids these days start from the morning only. Both of you get detention for coming late. We used to at least wait till nights. Now take your seats." And continued his class. The whole class was giving them looks and they both were giving each other looks. Taehyung was smirking, He was amused by Jungkook while Kook as embarrassed and too flustered and to hide that he was looking at Taehyung with fake disgust.