CH 8

"No you can't Mr

"No you can't Mr. Kim sit down."

"Please, Is there no way, Like not at all?"

"No Mr. Kim there is no way. And what is so wrong with your seat that you are so desperate to change it? Its not like Mr. Jeon would bite you or anything."

"That is the thing sir, He is quite unpredictable, He can do anything, even bite me."

Everyone started laughing at Taehyung's comment and Jungkook just glared at him from the side. Jimin was like 🤦‍♂️. And the teacher just shook his head and asked him to sit down and that they can't change the seat. Taehyung just gave him an annoyed look and sat down and suddenly stood up due to the sudden pain he felt in his ass. He looked down and saw that Jungkook has put a closed pen on the chair. You can imagine Tae's pain right. He looked at kook with the pained expression to which Jungkook just smirked. And Taehyung held Jungkook's hand kept it to the side and sat down again properly. He ass was still stinging so he asked "What the hell Jungkook!! Why would you do that!!?!" Jungkook just shrugged and said "You embarrassed me in front of the whole class. You caused it."

Taehyung just looked at him with a scowl and he really wanted to strangle him at this point but controlled himself. After the lesson Jimin came up to them and said "You two ok? Why did you stand up suddenly Taehyung?" Jungkook smirked at Tae and was about to say something when Taehyung cut to him and spoke up "Its nothing chim. Don't worry, Let's go." And took Jimin with him still glaring at Jungkook.

_______________________

Jungkook had nothing to do and he was missing the rooftop too so he just went over there

Jungkook had nothing to do and he was missing the rooftop too so he just went over there. The breeze was really awesome today. He went over and was again leaning on the balustrade and started thinking about the events here last time. He remembered Taehyung's tight grip on his hand. He really loved that feeling. But only because he was dying at the time and that feeling was the thing that saved him and kept him alive. He loved Taehyung's scent and the comfort in his hard built chest. It was great all of it. And the best part was when he kicked Taehyung. He had been wanting to do that to him for a long while.

"Thinking about Taehyung huh..?"

This sudden voice yet again shocked him and he looked back with a horrified expression. "Are you a fucking ghost?!! You startled me."

"Don't yell kid. And I am indeed a ghost."

"Huh... Whatever. Why are you here? And wait a minute how do you know that I was thinking about Taehyung??"

"I am a ghost babe. I know everything."

"Whatever... Can I call you hyung?"

"Yeah sure."

"Thank you." Jungkook smiled and said "What are you doing here hyung?"

"well, I came here to take a small nap as you know, breeze..."

"Yeah it is actually good here."

"Now you come here daily?"

"Umm... Not daily, Maybe... I mean I just come here often. Oh and It is just my second time coming here."

"Ookk"

Jungkook just nodded and started looking at the city view. After a few seconds he realized a presence beside him and saw his hyung joining him. "Are not going to nap anymore?"

"Nah. Not anymore. And I also have somethings to talk to you about."

"Is it something bad?"

He just shrugged and said "That's for you to decide." Jungkook gave him a nervous look and they both sat down with the support of the wall.

"So hyung, What is it?"

"Do you like someone?"

Jungkook gave him a shocked look as this was the last question he expected, especially from this person. "Yeah I do. And I thought till now the whole school would know."

"Well it does, but I wanted to hear it from you."

"Why?" Jungkook gave him a confused look as he was really confused. This man right here is making him confused. "Who is it you like?" That person asked.

"Why are you asking me those things that you know already?"

"To see if you know that too."

Jungkook was getting too confused now. Why would he not know that whom he likes? He likes Jimin and that's it. Why is Yoongi hyung behaving like that? "Are you ok hyung?"

"Yeah I am completely fine kid. Don't worry about me, Think about yourself. And now answer me Whom do you like?"

"Of Course its Jimin. You know that too. Why are asking and saying such weird things hyung?"

"You won't understand. You are too small and naive for that. Just remember A crush last for only 4 months. And it is already almost 3 months of you liking Jimin." With these words Yoongi stood up and gave Jungkook a 'think-think' look by pointing his index finger to side of his forehead and left a very confused Jungkook there to get lost in his thoughts again.