CH 3

Time passes quite quickly. It has been 2 months sice all of them became friends and started their new year at the uni. They all have come quite close now, they all have become very good friends. They all usually hang out together at lunch and after school. Taehyung and jungkook have become more like enemies over time. Taehyung's bigger than seoul ego makes him pick fights with Jungkook all the time. And Jungkook never fails to disappoint Taehyung. He always makes Taehyung speechless bu not speaking anything.

And what irritates him more is that Jimin being the sweet guy he is always ask taehyung to calm down or leave him alone. And he also talks to him occasionally making Tae jealous than ever. Jungkook always speaks nicely to Jimin and also helps him in class. Jimin likes Jungkook very much but only when he is not fighting with Taehyung. On the other hand hyungs have been quite different. They love it when Taehyung and Jungkook fight. Namjin believe that Taehyung likes Jungkook and want his attention desperately that is why he keeps on arguing with him. Yoonseok have gotten closer than anything during this time. They both are completely opposite making them perfect for each other. They have become Best friends of the school. Oh, And if I forgot to mention let me tell you, They all are damn famous in the whole college. Everyone knows them as they all are most handsome and bad boys of the university. And their friendship is awesome too. Jungkook is famous too now but as Taehyung's rival or enemy.

Jungkook has made clear from his actions that he is hitting on Jimin and is pursuing him to like him.
When Jungkook did that everyone was shocked. Especially Vmin, Jimin being the one getting pursued and Taehyung being the jealous one. He has always been attracted to Jimin, He approached Jimin only because he thought he was cute. The Hyungs were shocked too after this but they still rooted for taekook.
Jimin on the other hand is life's victim right now. He likes someone very dearly. He is cute, handsome, smart, hot, sometimes silly, and perfect. He only likes his attention and no one else's. But the bad thing is that he has everyone's attention except for that person. His attention is always on someone else. He is very upset about the fact that his college life seems to be quite messed up as school's famous Jeon Jungkook is pursuing him and The Kim Taehyung is also after him.
Taehyung never confessed to Jimin as he didn't want to ruin their friendship but after Jungkook came he has been different. He is always bickering with Jungkook and saying mean things to him and he never lets Jimin talk to Jungkook anymore.

_________________________

Right now everyone is at the canteen as recess is going on

Right now everyone is at the canteen as recess is going on. Taehyung was heading to their table when he saw Jungkook going after Jimin. He decides to hide and listen to them so he gets behind the pillar and starts listening to their conversation.

"Hey Jimin... Umm... can you be my partner in the science project??"

"I am so sorry Jungkook, but Tae has already asked me for being his partner." Jimin gave him a apologetic smile and left the spot.

Taehyung had a proud smile on his face as he went over to Jungkook and spoke "Awwww... The famous Jeon Jungkook just got rejected by Park Jimin again Huh... So sad." Jungkook just rolled his eyes and spoke "Just get a side Taehyung. I need to leave." But Taehyung just chuckled and said with a fown on hus face "Why don't you leave Jimin alone? "

"Because I don't want to. Simple."

"No its not at all simple, you bitch."

"He doesn't like you. He is always avoiding you, Don't you have any conscience."

"Listen Taehyung, I don't mean any harm to Jimin and you know it very well. And about me leaving him alone, I am not leaving him until himself doesn't asks me to leave him or that he doesn't like me. Face to Face. Now let me leave."

Taehyung was looking at Jungkook with disbelief, How can someone be willing to be rejected  like this. But is not giving up. So he spoke up "Jeon Jungkook, I like Jimin. And I want to be his boyfriend. So you better stay away from him." Jungkook turned around and said a simple 'I Won't' still looking deep into Taehyung's eyes.

This made Taehyung's blood boil and without thinking he pinned Jungkook to the wall and trapped him between his arms. They were too close, Their whole bodies were touching and their faces were just a few inches apart. And Jungkook's breadth hitched while he looked down away from Taehyung's eyes.