CH 7

Namjin never told anyone but they are roommates and they have a very unexpected 3rd roommate

Namjin never told anyone but they are roommates and they have a very unexpected 3rd roommate. JUNGJOOK. Jungkook is their roommate and they all are very close. Namjin are always like parents to him, he always talks his heart out to them and they know how much Jungkook likes Jimin and how much he is falling for Taehyung. Earlier they were worried for Jungkook but after the rooftop incident and the infirmary room incident they are more amused than ever. 

Well you would be curious that how do they know about the infirmary room. Well thanks to Jimin. He thought it would be good to record their little moment from the window and show it to others. And Taekook have no idea that they have been on public display like this by their dear friend. oh and Jungkook has seriously requested them to not tell anyone that he is their roommate for some reason. They don't know but still respect it, And luckily no one ever asked them about their roommate.

Right now Jungkook is ranting about yet another fight they had after the canteen one. "Hyung he is such a bitch, I don't believe him. I really don't."

"Language kook." Jin interrupted.

"He seriously went to the teacher just to tell him that I was sleeping in the class when there were 3 more students sleeping. And that teacher, he only saw me too. Moreover in Taehyung has that creepy smirk on his face all the time. I am really saying, He is unbelievable. I don't get what Jimin sees in him that he is always choosing him over me.--

"That is enough Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin are nothing more than friends and its time for you to sleep."Namjoon spoke taking hi  to bed. And Jungkook being the good kid just obeyed with a sigh. RM and Jin shared a look and they all went to sleep. But Jungkook didn't look like he is going to sleep anymore, "Huyng... Does Jimin talk about me? I mean does he like bring me up in any conversation?"

"Not really, He is usually talking about these mystery people who he likes."

"HE LIKES SOMEONE?!?!?"

"Don't shout kook and yeah he likes 2 people."

"Ohhkk... Do you know who they are?"

"No Kookie, We don't know and even if we knew we wouldn't tell you as Jimin should be the one telling you that." And with that they both started fake snoring to tell Jungkook to sleep. Jungkook couldn't sleep the whole night. He was excited and curious about who Jimin likes.  He was making his own assumptions and those assumption were leading to fantasies. At first he was just thinking about whom would Jimin like but he only think of Taehyung and himself. And them he started thinking if he would have to be in a poly relationship with Jimin and Taehyung, What will happen to him. Taehyung won't let him live.

And then he started thinking about being in a relationship with Taehyung, For some reason these thought were giving him butterflies in his stomach. Taehyung is so protective and possessive. Would he be like that for him too or it is just for Jimin. Jungkook just kept thinking about stuff like this and this made him more excited. Now he wanted to ask Jimin that whom does he likes and what does he think about poly relationships and all. In no time he got tired of this excitement and fall asleep. 💖💖

_______________________

They all were sitting in their class and that's when the teacher came up "Class there have been too many complaints about your class that everyone here keeps talking and no one listens to the teachers

They all were sitting in their class and that's when the teacher came up "Class there have been too many complaints about your class that everyone here keeps talking and no one listens to the teachers. So the council has given out a new seating arrangement for every class. Everyone please get up and take your seats according to the arrangement." Everyone looked at the teacher with wide eyes and started groaning and mumbling things to each other. But no one was standing praying for it to be a prank. "Everyone, Please stand up and sit according to the arrangements.

Slowly they all started standing up and taking their seats accordingly. I am telling you Taehyung has never seen an arrangement this bad in his whole life. He and Jimin are going to sit so far from each other and the worst part was that he had to sit beside Jungkook. That Jeon Jungkook. And Jungkook had the same reaction. He was so annoyed, he was in such a good mood today but now everything is just so messed up and bad. He had to sit with Taehyung and tolerate him for the whole day.

They all took their seats and suddenly Taehyung raised his hand. The teacher asked him to speak and he said the dumbest thing one could say in the situation like this.

"Can we change the seats sir?"