CH 26

The sunrise was beautiful too

The sunrise was beautiful too. Jungkook was the first one to wake up. He opened his eyes and looked around while holding his head as it was throbbing. While looking around he his eyes landed on something lovely, Which of course was Taehyung. he was looking breathtaking at this point and it was really beautiful. He kind of in daze which was broke  by the faint footsteps he heard. Taehyung's grip on him was tight, So he had to wake hi up. "Taehyung, Tae. Taekie's father... Come on wake up. There is someone around here." Jungkook tried but before anything else could happen Jungkook turned around to check and was met with a completely done face of Min Yoongi and right behind him was Kim Namjoon with 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ look.

"Are you fucking serious!!? Wke the fuck up Taehyung!!!! I and Jin are both going to kill you now. Wake uppppppp!!!!!!!!!" Suga looked, Really angry.

"Calm down hyung, I am awake. Now say, What happen why screaming."

"Both of your Funeral has been planned, Jimin and Hoseok are doing all the preparations while Jin is telling your family about the bad news. And we are here to collect you bodies. You both are so dead." Yoongi now rapping like a god. It was hot to be honest it ws not the time. RM just looked at them amused and really relieved. "I think we should inform Jin, So that he can hurry up." Namjoon said and with that the call was made. "Hello, Yeah Jin we have found the bodies and we are coming back with them. So tell Jihope to hurry up and you also do your part fast. OK?" Yoongi said.

"HAT THE FUCK!!! THEY DEAD!! REALLY????" Jin was now shocked and at the verge of crying. But a part of him knew that his can't be true but he was filled with emotions right now. 

"No not yet, But will be soon so hurry up. Now bye...." And the call was hung up already.

Taekook were just buffering. They were not getting anything of the hell is even happening! Wo is dead? Actually, Who is not dead yet and why would hyung want to kill them?? But before they could say anything Namjoon spoke up. "Now get up. We need to go back." They both obeyed for the moment and when they all started RM started speaking. "You were drunk yesterday. We all were at the bar but you two took off and came here or wherever you went. You came here to sleep or something. We all searched for you whole night and Jin was about to go to the ploce but them we remembered here so came here to check first. And here you are. Idiots..." Finally things were making sense now. After the damn realization they turned to Yoongi and saw him already glaring at them. They gave him a nervous chuckle in  good sync and continued walking wordlessly.

__________________

When they reached back dorm they saw Jin waking up Jihope

When they reached back dorm they saw Jin waking up Jihope. They seem to be asleep this whole time. From this very  moment this whole thing changed into a family drama. Namgi went over and sat in front of Taekook with a firm look while Jin joined them moments later. "Now Explain. You shits, Got us all so worried sick." Jin said quite unreadable at the moment. "We are very sorry Hyungs" Taekook said in sync and held hands and made a 90 degree respectful bow. They were about to get up when Namjoon said "Not forgiven yet." Completely amused. Taekook looked at each other and laid flat on the floor and said "We beg for your forgiveness dear hyungs." Still in sync.

Jin just giggled and they were about to get up when a sleepy Hoseok collided with Taehyung and fall on Jungkook while Jimin walked straight into them and landed butt first on Hoseok's butt squeezing Taehyung hard. They all groaned and Jin was actually laughing his ass off. And that very moment Yoongi made a simple comment had Namjoon rolling too, Which was "Catch your ass Jin. It fall off due to too much laughing. LMAO"🤣🤣

And that is how a new Morning with a new mindset began. Namgi had now found their new life goals. Which was to make it all right. Yesterday they both realized that they all were not completely open yet. Everyone has their own secrets, concerns and thought. They have to do something to make it all right as they can't just always have these drink nights to get out the secrets or concerns. They need to talk and make a plan or something or just discuss it all. And the first thing that needs to be done is to get Vminkook sorted out. PROPERLY.