CH 19

They all were in the room now

They all were in the room now. Jungkook was sitting on the bed denying lay down. He had the blanket wrapped around him which he held very tightly. They were sitting on the other bed while Taehyung went to the nurse "Is he okay? Did they do something to him? You know like that..?" They were away. No one could hear them. "Yeah... You reached on time but, He has many bruises on him from the pinning and maybe he was beaten a bit too. And his mental state is the worst. He is traumatized, not only once." She said "What do you mean?" Tae asked confused. "I am a psychologist. I understand these traumas, He has faced something earlier too, This time it is just more severe. Very severe." Taehyung nodded understandingly but a bit more confused.

He went back to them deep in thoughts, They were all talking. "Kook can you speak now? Please we are getting worried." Jungkook just looked at them with teary eyes not doing anything. They sighed and Yoongi spoke up. "I need to talk to him. Alone, please." They had a small staring contest which was broken by Taehyung "What are you going to say to him hyung?"

"Do you understand the meaning of alone? Its private."

V was staring at him bluntly. While the others were more of curious as they know Suga comforts Kook the most. They all nodded and started leaving one by one, J-Hope gave Yoongi a peck before leaving while Jimin looked too worried to do anything. Hoseok took him with him comforting him. Namjin were too angry and worried they just spoke a 'Be careful' and 'Take care of him. You need to go to principal's office in a bit.' Suga nodded in acknowledgement. now only Taehyung was left "Please be cautious hyung. I talked to the nurse, It is very serious, Like too serious."

"I get it Tae. I know you are worried but trust me, He needs it right now."

Taehyung nodded and gave Kook a worried look to which Jungkook just blinked in approval and Taehyung left. Yoongi turned to the nurse and raised an eyebrow and she left to with a sigh.

Finally the room was empty and he walked over to Jungkook trying to see his limits, He sat on Kook's bed and got no reaction, He scooted a bit closer to at least be at a not very awkward distance. Now he was sitting close enough that he can hold his hands and if he comes a bit closer he can hug him. He started carefully "Jungkook You need to calm down and listen to me now, Those guys are all going to be expelled for sure. We will make sure it happens. You know you are not alone, I don't know about your family but we are all here for you. Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, me everyone. And we are not here for just some time, we are here always and for ever. You can trust us, rely on us and you will never be disappointed, Really."

"I know hyung, I do. I believe in you, I really do but to think rationally I can't always rely on you, I need to stand up on these two." Jungkook said pointing at his legs. "I know, And I get it. But you need to take it slow. These things need time." Jungkook nodded in agreement and spoke up again "Hyung, I don't understand. I know i can believe in you all but I also don't want to burden you people too. And there is something, Something bad in me that this kind of things happen to me. This is not the first time. I flinch or freak out whenever I was pinned to the wall because last time it happened I was pinned to a wall."

"How did you escape?"

"The moment he could do anything more, People came there and he backed away. But you know the most iconic part, It was Taehyung and some other people who saved me that time. without even knowing."

"And he is also the one who was so mean to you this whole time."

"No, He is not so mean anymore. Just argues a lot. And I forgive him for his words as he likes Jimin too. He was just jealous. I am ok. Moreover, He is the one who saved me twice. Knowingly or not."

Suga just smiled and nodded and whispered "You like Jimin too, Don't you? why are you not jealous?"

"Well... I am jealous too sometimes but I tend to hide it. I don't have right to be anyways. I am not his boyfriend or something."

"WoW. You are too wise for your age." Suga said smiling at him proudly.

"Age is just a number hung. Ange is just a number." Jungkook said giggling. And one again Yoongi gave him his gummy smile and got up saying "Me and Taehyung need to go somewhere. You take care and Namjin and Jihope are coming to stay with you." Jungkook nodded and said a simple 'Thank you and take care hyung. I love you and I believe in you.' Jungkook was coming back to his cheerful self again. And they all were thankful for that.