CH 16

Taehyung read those texts again and again he wanted to seriously cringe right now

Taehyung read those texts again and again he wanted to seriously cringe right now. But he found it cue too. He was imagining Jungkook's whining voice in these texts. And he seriously loved the name Taekie, and the fact that Jungkook didn't protest over the Kim part made it more fluffy and cute. As if on cue suddenly the teacher stood up and said "I will come back in 30 minutes. You better not do anything funny." They both nodded and he left.

"What are you doing on your phone?"

"Nothing just scrolling social media... Why?"

"Have you checked your messages?"

"UHH...No. Should I?"

"Why else would I ask you if I don't want you to check?"

"Maybe because you are dumb?"

"Shit aap."

"Huh?"

"Just check."

Jungkook nodded and opened them and there he saw contact named 'Taekie's papa'. His eyes widened, He looked at Taehyung and red all the texts while Tae was leaning in reading it all again with him. He suddenly lifted Kook and sat in his place and made Jungkook sit on his lap. Jungkook was too embarrassed by this that thought 'Not reacting would be best' but couldn't stop himself from blushing. "WoW" was all he could say at the end of the texts. He turned around almost straggling Taehyung and said "We talked like this? We are sounding so decent in this. No cutting each other no arguments... Just some random drunk talks."

Taehyung chuckled and nodded and said "Yeah... And I discovered a few things too." Jungkook looked at him confused while he continues "I am HANDSOME AND INTIMIDATING to you. HUh??😏😏" A smirk and amusement evident on his face while Jungkook blushed furiously and said an embarrassed 'Shit aap' while squirming a little accidently grinding on Taehyung. Taehyung's breadth hitched and he held Jungkook from his waist and said a stern "Don't move." and kook obeyed while saying "OK. But you sound strict."

"I am strict kook." was all Taehyung said and started staring at him. Jungkook just pouted unintentionally and started reading the texts again and that's when he realizes that Taehyung apologized to him  and told him that he won't pin him to the wall again. "Did you mean it, When you apologized and said that you won't pin me to the wall anymore." Taehyung was shocked with sudden question but nodded and said "Yeah I did. But can I ask why you get all scared when I pin you to the wall?" Jungkook looked down and shook his head denying and Taehyung respected it. He pulled Jungkook in a comforting hug which surprised but he hugged back quite tightly.

They stayed like this for a while when teacher came back, They sprung apart, The teacher sighed and said "You can go now" And left again. They both looked at each other embarrassed and went back their own ways with "Bye Taehyung." "Take care Kookie."

______________________

Time went on smoothly and exams were approaching. The teachers have announced that the ones good at studies are going to tutor other students for positive extra points. Jimin and Jungkook both are also going to tutor others with a few more. Jungkook could feel his crush leaving Jimin and at some point he was happy about it. Finally Taehyung can get his man and now he doesn't see any reason to fight him so he is good to him now. Taehyung is one of the kids who are getting tutored and the best thing for him is that his tutor is Jimin.

They can choose their own tutoring spots and Vmin have decided that library would be best. Jungkook was also tutoring a few students. They all were the big bulky ones. And their totoring spot were the dorms. Jungkook tried to change their mind to library of the school ground but they didn't cooperate. But then he thought what could go wrong so he didn't give it much thought.

________________________

Jimin was in the library waiting for Taehyung

Jimin was in the library waiting for Taehyung. And Tae came running saying 'Saying sorry am late.' Let's start. And they started studying. During this session Taehyung realized that Jimin is really so cute and perfect, Just like an angel. But he is too good for this world. He never saw Jimin so closely, he never realized that Jimin was this beautiful. But he didn't feel like reserving this beauty to himself or something or make him his. He just felt like this beauty needs to be protected. This angel needs a devil to keep it safe. Thinking about beauty unknowingly led his thoughts to Jungkook.

Jungkook is so beautiful and cute too. His every feature is so perfectly lined, a bit erased. Balanced so perfectly, so beautiful that he feels like keeping it to himself. He feels like he cant trust anybody with Kook but himself. He can't talk to his hyungs about it as they will think he is weird, one moment he is arguing him and next moment he is worrying about him. He doesn't even have a reason to worry about him. "Taehyung... Come on, Snap out of it." Jimin brought him out of his thoughts. He apologized and Jimin sighed while resuming. And that's when he saw a notification pop on his phone and it was a message from Jungkook.