CH 4

Everyone passing the hallway were looking at the in disbelief

Everyone passing the hallway were looking at the in disbelief. They were supposed to be fighting  as enemies, and here they are a few seconds away from making out. Jungkook was taking heavy breaths as he was very uncomfortable. He was panicking and tears sprung into his eyes. Taehyung noticed his tears and got confused for a bit but couldn't break his character and said "You need to listen to me. When I say stay away from Jimin, You stay away from Jimin. Or else Things won't be good for you. Not at all." And left to their table.

Jungkook was standing there like a statue, He couldn't move as he was still in shock. He just slid down the wall and sat there to calm himself down. Yoongi was heading to the canteen when he saw Jungkook sitting in the hallway like that, He was not looking in a very good condition so he went to him and sat down in front of him. "Are you ok?" He asked. Jungkook just nodded his head. Yoongi sighed and went over to sit beside him and spoke again,

"Why are you in this kind of state?"

"I... He... Nothing." Kook sighed and shook hia head and took a deep breath and said "Thank you for calming me down. You seem quite good at this. Thank you." Jungkook stood up and gave him a 'thank you' bow and started to leave.

"I think you should not stay alone right now, Where will you go now?"

"Uhh... I... I will go... I will go to the rooftop."

"Ohh The view and breeze are quite nice there. Good choice."

Jungkook just giggled and thanked him again and left. Yoongi was watching his retreating back and thought 'Why was he all so panicked just now. He seemed like a tough guy.'

But he just shrugged and left for their table. The recess was almost over when he reached there.

"Why are you late?"

"I just got caught up in something."

"Are you sure it was nothing?" J-Hope said narrowing his eyes at him. Yoongi Just shut his eyes with his hand and said "Just close them or open them. Stop narrowing them, Half knowledge and half opened eyes are as good as nothing." Everyone started laughing at their bickering and Hoseok just pouted which was deepened as Suga playfully mimicked him and pouted at him mockingly. Jimin just watched them with an unexplainable expression which again was noticed by Jin. Namjoon and Jin both notice the look on Jimin's face and got a bit worried for Taehyung but let it be.

_____________________

(The fencing was the usual brick one instead of this

(The fencing was the usual brick one instead of this.)

Jungkook went up to the rooftop for the first time today. And Yoongi was right the View and breeze are awesome up here. This can be his little hiding place for the days like this. He just went to the balustrade and leaned on it. Looking at the city he sighed again and started thinking about today's events. Jimin's rejection, Taehyung's mocking, His warning, Yoongi's help and now this feeling that he felt when Taehyung came so close to him, And the feeling he felt when Yoongi helped him. They all were different feelings. He felt bad when Jimin rejected him, he is always very careful with him never gets too close or becomes too clingy or creepy or anything. Always keeping decent distances and keeping all the conversations as light as ever.

But Taehyung seems to take it wrongly. He just doesn't want any regrets and that's why he tries to do his utter best so even if he gets rejected in the end he could tell himself, 'You did your utter best kook just Taehyung was better.' He was getting too deep in his thought and didn't realize the now he sitting on the balustrade with his legs hanging around. At this point if someone looks at him from afar they will surely think that he is going to jump. Before he could slip with his thoughts he heard a voice from behind him, "Hey kook."

This startled him to death, quite literally, he jumped out of shock and in a flash of second he was hanging on the balustrade for his damn life.

Taehyung on the other hand came to the rooftop for fresh air as Yoongi recommended him this place but Jungkook was already here sitting on the edge like a heart broken overdramatic teenage guy. Well this statement quite suits him. Taehyung didn't even realize when he said that hey part. Everything happened so suddenly and in a blink of an eye Jungkook was Hanging there for his dear life. Taehyung rushed to him and started to help him back up. He held his hand so tightly too afraid to let go. For the first time in many years he felt this kind of pain and fear.

Jungkook just let Taehyung do his part and carry him. Tae took him up and held him in bridal style and just sat down there with the support of the wall. Kook an kis lap like a small baby. "Are you ok?" was all he could say at this point.

Jungkook just nodded and buried his face in Taehyung's chest for comfort and they stayed in the same position till they both fall asleep.