CH 29

Everything is going on great

Everything is going on great. Hoseok's brother has just arrived and and whole BTS is up for his welcome. "Hi!! My name is Beomgyu. Ya'll better already know me or I want to kick my brother's ass." He introduced himself and everyone cracked up over his words. "Don't worry Gyu, We already know you and you can't kick your brother's ass anyway as it is reserved by Yoongi hyung to spank." Jungkook said smirking and winked over to Hobi who was now blushing everyone was laughing at it. Hoseok glanced over to Jimin and he was already looking at him, The moment they made an eye contact Jimin winked at him too making him blush deeper while Chim just laughed louder.

They all were shifting Beomgyu's luggage with him. J-Hope couldn't plan a good prank for him but was happy that they are going to see each other more now. They all were very friendly and nice to him. When they reached Boemgyu's dorm, They saw 2 hoys cuddled over the bed watching a movie. So lost in the movie that they didn't even care about anyone entering. TBH they looked cute.

*Knock Knock*

"Excuse me" 

They both suddenly flinched and looked at their direction with frightened faces. "Whao You scared me. Who are you people? Why are you here?" One of them asked. "Uhh My name is Beomgyu, I am your new roommate. And these are my Hyungs, They were helping me shift." Those 2 boys nodded and untangled themselves and walked over to them, The taller one put his hand out to shake their hands and introduced themselves. "Hi, I am Soobin. Nice to meet you. And this is Taehyun my roommate and son" Taehyung smile disappeared and he tried to push Soobin but couldn't as he had already ran off. Taehyung chased after him but Boemgyu held his hand, And started shaking it, "Hey roommate, Nice to meet you." He said. Taehyun looked at him blankly begore realizing and speaking "Hi, Lovely to meet you too. Hope we can be a good team against Soobin." Everyone started laughing at his words and continued the shifting.

___________________

Right now Vmin were planning to prank Jungkook

Right now Vmin were planning to prank Jungkook. But they seemed to be out of Ideas. Nothing is working, Not even a single good idea they have got. Tonight Taekook will be at Jimin's apartment, For the project. Jungkook thought they could do it at his dorm but Jimin insisted as he would be doing his project with his partner Today at his apartment only. To ensure Jimin's safety and the plan Taehyung agreed to do the project work at his apartment. It is a cozy place actually. Perfect for a sleepover, But Meh... Today's not the day.

Jimin has set the place for them, They will be in separate rooms so no one gets disturbed and have some privacy. The doorbell rings, Jimin opens the door Taekook entered and both have an open mouth now. "WoW Jiminie, You have a nice home man. Why didn't you invite anyone earlier." Jungkook said "And it is seriously perfect for a sleepover." Taehyung added. "The last and only sleepover we had could be here. It would be a lot cooler." Jungkook continued. Taehyung chuckled and flicked Kook's head and said "If that sleepover would be here na, Then you wouldn't be in it. You know right??" Jungkook at his with a realization struck face to which Taehyung laughed softly and said "Now let's start. Where are the snacks Chim, Its show time."

"You are not going to watch a movie. You are going to do the project work." Jimin reminded them and Taehyung just whined lazily, "Oh, Don't be stingy Jimin. You are loaded."

"Jungkook please heal him, He has cracked his brain somewhere on the way here. Here's my call, All the best. Do your best." Jimin said and went over to door and got his project partner to the other room, With snacks. After they were gone, An awkward 'soo' and a casual 'That rhymed' were heard. They both chuckled and settled down to start the project.

It's been 35 minutes and all Taehyung had done was stare at Jungkook admiringly. These long minutes made him realize that Jungkook is seriously Beauty with brains. Like he is a genius. He doesn't even need books, He already knows everything. And he looks 'wow' when he is serious. I mean his smile is beautiful too but His serious face is really a sight. He just looks perfect. {I know, That is what everyone says but its the truth man. They all look perfect.} Taehyung was not even blinking. "You know what, You are so perfect. How do you know everything?"

"I study."

"How can you study so much?"

"It's the basics Taehyung.?"

"No, They are complicated."

"Not really."

"In these 35 minutes, I don't even know what is the topic of our project?"

"Why? I was demonstrating everything in detail to you!"

"Oh... You were talking? I thought I was listening to some beautiful song. Your voice was just music to my ears. You have really beautiful voice you know?" Taehyung said with a smirk.