CH 11

Yoongi has his own complications too

Yoongi has his own complications too. On his first day of the school he saw Hoseok and was seriously lost in his beauty. Like he is soo handsome and hot. His was voice was lovely and his positive energy is the main thing he liked about him. He seriously started following him and that was the time he met Taehyung too. When he found out that J-Hope is his roommate he was at cloud nine. He is good at hiding his emotions, He didn't give any reaction on the surface but he was literally squealing inside. And later when he saw Jimin with Taehyung he felt the same how he felt with Hoseok.

He was sure he likes him too but that is not good. Jimin like 2 mystery people and he has high chances of getting hurt and because of him liking Hoseok too and the fact that he and Hoseok are a couple now don't help.

If Hoseok finds out he will be hurt and maybe misunderstand Yoongi and they all will end hurt. And Suga wants an Happy-Ending for all and for that he would do everything in his might.

___________________

Right now Yoonseok are at their dorm alone

Right now Yoonseok are at their dorm alone. Taehyung is in detention so he will be back late as he has to go to library too. Their dorm is not that plain anymore J-Hope and Taehyung decorated the whole dorm together and it turned out great, all of them liked it. J-Hope was thinking about their confession at the canteen today when suddenly he hears chuckle from his side. They both were cuddling right but both of them were in a daze.

"What happened baby? Why are you laughing?"

Yoongi chuckled again said "I was thinking about my confession today. It was so silly and stupid." Hoseak giggled and said "It was more hot than stupid." And with that they both started thinking about the incident today.

*FLASHBACK STARTS*

After talking to Jungkook Yoongi went to the canteen and saw Hoseok with the stupid kid who has been after him since forever. Hoseok has denied his proposal so many times but he just doesn't listen. So Yoongi thought of helping him and headed to him and said "Aww, My baby, What did you eat this morning?" While hugging him. Hoseok looked at him confused and answered "Uhh... Breakfast..? Why did you ask?"

"You are looking so beautiful today. Thought of asking the secret of your beauty as you know so people here need it." Yoongi said the last part eyeing the annoyed kid. Hoseok was standing beside Suga with Suga's hand wrapped around his waist blushing to the core. His heartbeat was racing Usain Bolt at the point and he was feeling a high need of kissing Yoongi right now but had to control.

"Baby, I think we should go. There many bugs around here." and Yoongi pulled him to the side, there they were now composing themselves and Hoseok spoke up "What was that?" with and excited voice. "That bitch wasn't leaving you. I have seen you many times struggling with him so You're welcome." He ended with a bow and they both chuckled at that. They were standing in a comfortable silence wwhen their eyes matched. They were in a deep eye contact and Yoongi didn't even realize, he was taking steps towards Hoseok. With every step J-Hope was taking a step back and suddenly trance broke with sudden yell from their side,  people were fighting.

Now Yoongi was irked. That's when suddenly J-Hpoe was like 'WoW this was so filmy.' He didn't even realize that he had said that out loud and For some reason Suga found it hilarious. He started laughing and was laughing and laughing when Hoseok said "Yah.. Stop laughing like that. You are making it worse."

"Making what worse?" Yoongi asked amused.

"Shut up." J-Hope was getting more and more embarrassed with every passing second. Yoongi on the other hand was getting more amused. He was enjoying a flustered J-Hope and wanted more. He was not stopping anytime soon.

"Oh, By the way Hoseok *Hobi hums and he continues* Do you like someone?"

Now J-hope was shocked. But thought of being honest. "Yeah."

'Nice' was all Yoongi said and this perplexed Hoseok so he asked "Why is it nice?" with a tilted head. He was getting a weird feeling that's when he was shocked than ever. Yoongi can all close to him, held his waist and whispered in his ear "I got you Hoseokie. I know you like me and you know what I like you too." And he kissed Hoseok's earlobe first as if he knew this is his sensitive spot. Then he got back and *Snap* He just clicked a pic of this buffering Hoseok as he was looking so adorable. And tha's when due to his malfunctioning brain he pulled Yoongi in a good hot kiss.

And you already know the events after that.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

They both were still cuddled up in the bed when suddenly the door bursts open and they 4 shocked faces and 8 wide eyes.