CHAPTER 1: KIDNAPPING THE DEMON PRINCE

"This world is very fascinating. Full of life but… Living is either too hard or too easy. Such is the world of the fittest. And only the strongest being can move on..." A man of unknown age was looking at the magnificent palace in front of him.

    Since the beginning…

The Flink Kingdom was one of the demon's strongest capitals. If a war between humans and demons ever occurs in another kingdom, that demon's kingdom will be helped by the Flink Kingdom. The outcome would always become their victory. And for proof, the Flink soldiers brought home their awards for helping that demon's kingdom.

         Ten men, three women, were presently caught alive by them. They were human soldiers. All their actions, limbs and even their mouths were sealed tightly so that none of them could flee.

         "Watch them! Their meat will be feasted on by our royal family tonight!" Ordered a demon captain to his underlings.

         "Aye, sir!"

         His underlings drag their food into a dark building. Inside, a stone ladder seems to show the way to the underground cell. The emergence of hot air increases with their steps.

         The underground cell was built above the lava. Every demon loves high temperatures which was the reason they live around the volcanic regions.

         "Come on, you weaklings!" Growled a male demon.

          His cruel eyes sharpen at their delicious blood veins. He was going to salivate if he stared at them too long. Not just him, every demon who saw them silently swallowed their saliva. Even just the dry blood sticking to their armours make the demons excited.

         "Can we eat them?"

         Some demon children who were playing around the cell come close and ask the adult demons. Saliva was dripping from their open mouth with a small pair of fangs.

         "Royal feast tonight might get you some of their bones. Just wait for it." One adult demon replied.

         Their cruel expression was nowhere to be seen after looking at the children. The eyes were soft and gentle. The children shout happily while the humans were horrified.

         They couldn't speak because their mouths were covered with some kind of black metal plate with purple ring-like eel symbols on it. Same for their arms and legs that were connected by heavy chains.

        After they were forced to enter a cell, the chain, as well as the plate on their mouth, disappeared. All of them immediately huddled together while staring at the demons warily.

         The demons laugh and then leave the cell with the children. Those humans would be impossible to escape with demons around.

         Hot temperatures in the prison cause the humans to sweat profusely. Some even try to fan themselves but get hotter instead. Some even slumped their backs to the wall made of natural stone. Strangely, it was cold on it, so distinct from the temperature of their surroundings.

         Is this demon's mercy? Seems unlikely...

         A young man walked back and forth in the cell. The others were tired after a long journey. Adding the fear, anxiety and hunger, these sensations lower their struggle and energy against the will to free themselves.

         They never heard anyone escape after getting caught by the demons. So, some have given up.

         The young man looked at them and let out a frustrated sigh.