CHAPTER 39: FEARLESS

Zeliker hopes nothing happened but…

"Silvert!" Zeliker yelled out in horror.

Silvert, who had his eyes closed, slowly opened slightly with pain. His lips have trickling blood coming out of them and looked very pale.

"Ze… Li… Ker…?" Silvert called with a hoarse painful voice.

After seeing Zeliker's eyes brighten like usual, he couldn't help but burst out. Tears flood his eyes and drip down his face, making Zeliker bewildered by him.

"Zeliker…"

He was glad. Extremely glad to see the normal Zeliker again. Unable to hold out any longer, he finally fainted.

"Silvert!"

Zeliker called again yet the latter didn't open his eyes.

Silvert's body had so many wounds, small and deep cuts everywhere, and also was bleeding nonstop. No part of his body was decent anymore.

After absorbing the bitter memories, Zeliker awakened to reality and controlled his body again. 

He was startled seeing the mess before he realised he was choking someone with a body hanging in the air. 

After realising the person was Silvert, Zeliker immediately releases his hold and catches the body gently. 

His eyes widened after seeing so many puddles of blood around him.

Did he do this?

He already knows the answer since he's the only one there, looking alright. He grits his teeth and blames himself for hurting not only Silvert but also everyone in the vicinity.

Itsven, Luuya, Flare and his group of friends were all found lying on the ground, bleeding at some part of their bodies.

Zeliker couldn't believe that in a few minutes he was gone, he had created such atrociousness.

Yes, a few minutes. 

His memory about this incident occurred after he saw the mess.

Silvert tried to stop him from killing Itsven and got himself hurt in his wind blades. While Flare and his friends were found annoying by being frozen in their place. 

He attacked them all without mercy in his madness. The only thing Zeliker found himself a little bit of relief was that they were all still alive.

If they died, he would be so guilty and may be unable to forgive himself again.

Zeliker didn't want to waste any more time. He summons the key to the mansion and throws it on the ground.

The door appeared and he took Silvert first to the infirmary room before he carried the others into it too. He was glad that other than them, there were no others in the vicinity who saw his craziness.

It would be a bummer if the news about him was spread everywhere since it might create some difficulty for his mission if that happens.

"Your Highness, what happened?!" 

Damn. He forgot there were Trez, Enta, Kion and the others in the mansion.

"Great. Come help me treat them."

Might as well use their presence now to help him.

Trez and the others immediately follow his order. The girls help Liyuna and Shiruna in another room adjacent to the main infirmary room while the boys treat Itsven, Luuya, Flare, Reuris, Hetero and Aiga.