CHAPTER 7: DEMON SLAVE

Who's bombing them?! Xcerox landed smoothly after the throw. Same for Gizelis and Nish. They were quite startled by Zeliker's quick action in saving them.

"Why did he save us?" Nish was still doubting it.

Royal demons as he knows throughout history had never given compassion to anyone. They were selfish, arrogant, wick and so evil. They were nightmares to humans.

"Nish, on your right!" Xcerox yelled at him.

Instantly, Nish pulled out his sword and clash with a sharp polearm that was aimed at his head.

The enemies were here!

A lot of demons came out of the bush near them. All of them were wearing a slave collars. Zeliker was fighting with Enta who appeared again with another demon. He has no intention to help Xcerox and the others. His hands were full.

"You got me into trouble with my master!" Enta scolded Zeliker.

Zeliker smirks. "I thought I was helping you get free."

He kicks Enta away while dodging a blast of wind tornado. The blast was made by the other demon.

"Enta, isn't he a royal demon?!" The demon looks at Enta for confirmation.

Enta shrugged. "Don't ask me. I've never met one."

He balled his hand into a fist and fire out a blast of thunder from it towards Zeliker. Zeliker didn't dodge it this time. He summons out a shield to protect himself.

The demon beside Enta gawked. It was because the summoning shield has a symbol on it.

"Damn the devil! He's the missing Flink' prince! Everyone stops!" The demon shouts at the seven demons around.

"Flink's prince?!"

The demons instantly stop and jump away from their respective opponents.

When they were back near Kion, the demon who shouted to them stared at Zeliker in wonder.

"Is he really a demon's prince?"

"He has black hair with abilities, so, shouldn't it be him?"

"Wow, a demon's prince..."

"I can feel a tremendous power from him."

Every demon was awed.

"You guys, what are you doing?! Our masters will be mad if these people come near our base!" Enta growled at them.

But the demon still stood frozen. They couldn't move their eyes after meeting the eyes of Zeliker. It was like they were enchanted by the red gazes that were looking at them.

Zeliker of course would be so happy for them to stop fighting him. His body was still in pain after the last bombing accident. It would be a lie for him to not be affected by it. So, he was grateful if they just stopped battling each other.

He was the close one to it and not to mention he had to throw those humans away and let himself be the last one to get the impact of the bomb. He finally wondered why he would do that. If those humans were dead, he could just roam around freely.

As for those humans...

"They all are wearing the slave collar. Your Highness, these seem like an organization of human trafficking." Gizelis speculated.

Gizelis had heard it from recent news about it. The organization were humans who helped the demons capture other humans. They also have help from the lower born demon who was made into a demon slave.