CHAPTER 6: PAYBACK THE FOOD

"Your Highness, your order," Riseptos asked Xcerox who put down his hood away. They never thought such an incident would happen near their royal city. 

Xcerox was watching Zeliker before he turned to Enta.

"Rescued the people first. Then, we can continue our journey. Ashla, Frix, you go with Riseptos. Me, Gizelis and Nish will wait for you at Gizelis's home." He ordered them.

"Yes, Your Highness!"

Riseptos and Frix along with Ashla, the only lady in the team, move out with their horses.

"Gizelis, tied this person and interrogated him later."

"Yes, Your Highness."

Gizelis went to grab Enta but suddenly Enta moved to throw something on the ground. A gas bomb explodes but does not harm anyone. Zeliker frowned and looked in the direction of Enta's flees.

Ah... He escapes... Whatever. It's not my responsibility to capture him anyway.

So, he just does nothing.

"Damn, he ran away." Nish's brown eyes glared at the place Enta disappeared after the gas subsided.

"Let it be. If we ever meet again, we can capture him. Show the way, Gizelis." Xcerox moves his horse towards a path. He thinks it was the way to Gizelis' home.

"Zeliker, come up," Gizelis said while taking his horse towards Zeliker.

"No need." Zeliker disappears and surprises everyone there.

"Did he leave?!"

Nish was afraid that Zeliker had left the area. They won't be able to catch him. Then, why did they even come here?

Gizelis squinted his eyes before he looked at a moving branch. There was no wind but the branch moved. That direction was his home.

He smiled silently and then hopped up on his horse. Zeliker would have not shown him where he was headed but still, he did. It was like he was telling Gizelis he would await them at his home.

He is very considerate after all...

Gizelis moves his horse towards his house. The horses gallop fast while no one can answer Nish's question. Xcerox just follows Gizelis because he thinks Gizelis knew where Zeliker went.

When they arrive, they smell burnt meat coming from the house in the middle of the sunflowers field. Gizelis entered the house through his open door and saw Zeliker was eating a bowl of something that almost looked like charcoal.

His eyes widened and hurriedly snatched the bowl before Zeliker could munch on it. His heart almost dropped after looking closely inside. This was the deer meat he hunts. How can it look like this?!

"What are you doing?" Zeliker growled.

He was angry when his food was taken away. And he worked so hard to burn the meat until it no longer smelled like blood. Using his power of course since he never used a kitchen before.

"Are you eating that?! That looks so awful!"

Nish wanted to puke his stomach out after seeing it and also after smelling the horrible odour. As for Xcerox who also went in, he looks stunned before he backs away to rest at the front door. He was glad he had eaten before coming here. He would have lost his appetite after seeing it.

That is so gross! Is this demon so stupid until he wants to eat that?

He shuddered silently.

Zeliker glared at them. It was his food! Who cares what it looks like as long as it can fill his stomach!