CHAPTER 32: HIS DESIRE

Zeliker was dumbfounded. She said he had a heat stroke?

No, it wasn’t that at all. Embarrassed by his thoughts before and remembering it wasn’t a dream, his redness intensified all over his face and ears. He looked away in shame.

‘Zeliker, you stupid demon!’ He scolded himself internally.

‘This is dangerous. I might lose my mind if I’m staying with her any longer.’ He continued.

He felt he wouldn't be able to think logically if she was near him. Moreover, he could feel a hot desire below and he didn't want to be stamped as a pervert or be hated by her.

Liking someone was truly a disaster for a demon. When it happened, the demon desire was more honest than a human and most would heed to it and sleep with the one they liked immediately. More so for the impatient royal demons who get everything they want and no one can stop them.

However, Zeliker still endured the desires currently burning all over his body. He respects his friends and he didn't want to follow his desire like those uncontrollable demons. He had his dignity and he didn't want to lose their trust and be alone again.

It was a mistake to see her again.

‘Let’s leave now. I have seen her. Let’s say goodbye.’

He took a deep breath and turned his head to her again to say goodbye to her. He was unable to say it when she took a cup from Kiara's hand and sipped it.

The cream on top of the cup stuck to her lips and she licked it using her tongue. Her action was normal but his mind went blank. He felt such action was so erotic.

Rationality can say its goodbye now because he could no longer think. His desire finally conquered his mind.

He wanted to feel her soft lip and examine what it was like to have her body under him. And he even heard a whispering devil out of nowhere telling him to take her immediately.

“Your Highness, please have some tea.” Kiara moves a cup to him and notices he was staring at her princess again.

But, this time, she saw him lusting over her. Fear and concern suddenly appear in her eyes. If Zeliker attacks her princess, she won't be able to stop him.

Should she warn the guards?

It happens that the guards were both demons and were taking their next shift to protect their princess. It seems she doesn't need to once she sees the alert in their eyes, staring straight at the demon prince.

Zeliker took the cup absentmindedly. When the hot tea reached his mouth and scalded his tongue, his eyes widened in terror. He finally got over his desire and reprimanded himself harshly.

"Thank you. I'm here to say goodbye. I'll be going now." Zeliker hurriedly drinks the tea and tells them quickly.

Stiria knew Zeliker was going to leave. Suddenly, she felt a little sad and she wondered why. She also remembered something she wanted to give to him for his journey.

"Wait, Zeliker. I have something I wanted to give to you. Kiara, can you please take the box I put on the bed."

Kiara wanted to refuse because she was worried about them being alone but after learning the guards were on watch, she nodded. She hurriedly walked and went inside the princess room again. She needs to get back to her princess quickly.

"May I know what it is you wanted to give to me?" Zeliker asked and was a little curious.

Stiria smiled. "A protective charm. I know you might not believe them since you are very strong but… Hopefully, it can protect you from something dangerous. May the God of Elviem protect you always, Zeliker." She said softly.