CHAPTER 15: FRIENDLY MATCH

“Sigh… When is our guest going to arrive?” Sektar asked his royal assistant.

Dasu Ashrew looked at the document in his hand. Height about 1.79 metres with eyeglasses, he touches them to lift them to his pointed nose. His hair, eyes and eyebrows have the same colour of grey. But, his attire has a slight gold to show his importance to the Eskimos’ king. He was Sektar's trusted aide and his right-hand man.

Dasu looked back at his king. “They should be arriving next week according to schedule, Your Majesty.”

Sektar, who was sitting in his office, tapped the table in front of him.

“Are Your Majesty thinking of asking Riseptos Algaia to battle their slave at the friendly match?”

Sektar shook his head. “Riseptos just recover. I can’t let him participate in it. Moreover, we need a human  participant instead of a demon.”

“But the problem is they are going to use a demon slave to fight, Your Majesty.”

“I can only think of Gizelis Auntom. He eventually managed to capture Prince Zeliker from his home. His skill should be enough to defeat the low-rank demon slave. What’d you think, Dasu?” Sektar asked for Dasu’s opinion.

Dasu nodded his head. “He will be a good choice, Your Majesty.”

“Then, summon him to me. I would like to talk more details with him if something else happens.”

Dasu half-bow before he left to order some guard to find Gizelis. He and Sektar have been informed by Xcerox that his team would no longer need to move out because Silvert’s ability can hide them from anyone searching for the demon prince.

Since the kidnapping incident, everyone starts to slowly lower their fear of Zeliker, especially the maidservants and manservants. They were always around to serve the princes and Princess Stiria that were always nearby the demon prince. 

Looking at their friendly chat, they thought the demon prince was no longer that scary. There’s also his action in rescuing the kidnapped people, so they were slowly accepting Zeliker as a friend to their prince and princess. As for the demon people, they slowly show their respect toward Zeliker for his help.

Now, Zeliker and Silvert have been staying in Antonia’s palace for almost three months since the incident. And, Zeliker was no longer wearing the slave’s collar. Currently, he looked like a normal human in other people's eyes who didn’t know who he was.

Sektar chuckled when he remembered Zeliker wanted to keep his collar on his neck. It was because the collar could save him from anything slicing his neck, even himself. But, that would bring more trouble and tell the others that he was the demon prince. So, Sektar had to order him to remove it.

Zeliker instantly looked dejected at that time and Silvert, who was smiling, destroyed it for him. To make Zeliker look happy again, Sektar presents him with a gift. It was a new type of device that was almost similar to the slave collar with white colour. But, it turns invisible once someone wears it on their neck. It was invented as a shield to protect the demon’s heart.

Since ancient times, demons have been born with their heart located inside their neck. It was truly a fragile place to be. So, Bekura and her team invented the collar shield to protect it.

“Ah, Nekruis… How can your youngest son be born so cute? He’s nothing like you at all.” Sektar chuckled.

The Nekruis he mentioned sneezed suddenly. He cupped his mouth with his right palm and looked out the window. He was in his bedroom chamber with eyes glinting dangerously somewhere outside.