CHAPTER 22: THIEF

"We have arrived at the border between our kingdoms and theirs," Gizelis stated when they arrived in a city with walls at the end of the city.

"Athier City. It is one of the twelve cities' border defences." Xcerox told Zeliker who was riding a horse beside him.

Almost all of them rode a horse and coming along was a few wagons. The wagons will be used for carrying the demons in the Drick Kingdom back to the Eskimos Kingdom later.

Zeliker understands why the city was there. The residents weren't just having normal people living in it but also soldiers guarding and walking around the city.

"Your Highness Xcerox, welcome to Athier City. It has been a while since we last met."

A man in a gorgeous suit went near them. He also kneeled to one knee. He has light brown hair with the same colour as his eyes. His height was about 1.8 metres. Beside him, there were several soldiers with weapons, also kneeling to Xcerox.

"Rise," Xcerox said.

"Commander Hein, it has been a while. How's your wife? Has she given birth yet?" Then, he climbed off his horse.

"She has safely given birth to my son, Your Highness. Thank you for your concern. Come, I have prepared accommodation for Your Highness and your guards to rest."

"Thank you, commander. We appreciate it."

Hein bowed. He slightly happens to see Zeliker on Xcerox's left. Zeliker was wearing all black attire like a dark warrior. He wondered who this person was since he was close to Xcerox. But, he won't ask and only guess that Zeliker was probably Xcerox personal bodyguard or someone important. However, Zeliker cold eyes attract him to pay attention.

This person is giving me a dangerous vibe… Who exactly is he?

He thought quietly and then lead Xcerox groups to the accommodation he has prepared.

"What a beautiful house..." Zeliker commented because the accommodation was breathtakingly beautiful.

It was a two-storey house with a chimney. The house has a blue roof and a red brick wall. A fountain was located in front of the house. Also, various flowers and plants were decorating its surroundings.

Everyone had climbed off their horses and now stood in front of the house. As for the horses, they have been taken away by Hein's servants to a small ranch nearby for feeding and rest.

Zeliker stared at those flowers and felt his mouth salivating after them. Silvert, who knew what he was thinking, patted his shoulder lightly.

"Please don't pick anything, Zeliker. I will prepare a dessert for you later, 'kay?" He whispered.

Zeliker rolled his eyes at Silvert. "I won't."

Cough… Silvert really has psychic power. How did he know? Well, it's not like I will eat them anyway.

"Zeliker, let's go." Silvert pushes him toward everyone who has entered the house.

Zeliker's eyes widened. Another beautiful scenery was seen inside. Well, he was attracted again to the flowers inside but they seemed to be fake.

"Your Highness's room is this way. And your guard's room has been prepared next to you.  The rest can follow my maids." Hein told them.

"I have four bodyguards," Xcerox told him.

"I will add more beds. Is it okay for Your Highness' bodyguards to stay in the same room?

Xcerox nodded. Well, if they think it was crowded, they can just go to sleep in Zeliker and Silvert's mansion. Hein bowed to him before he ordered the maids to add more beds to the room he said. After everything was settled, he left them to let them rest. He will be back to call them for dinner later.

GUIDE FROM THE PAST TO A NEW ERA (ENGLISH)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें