CHAPTER 17: SUMMONING

"Gizelis, go down!" 

Gizelis immediately fell to his knee and saw a swing of the blue flaming blade above him. He also dashed forward before rolling himself and flipping to see behind him.

Haha, I know it was a fluke! Winning so easily, who can believe it!

He chuckled before he stood up again and prepared his battle stance. Trez had already stood up with eyes showing he was so angry. Even his body glows red. 

On his hand, a big blue sword and a blade covered in blue flame appeared after he woke up. However, his face dripped with blood. It was coming from his nose and lips. He brushed it off and growled at Gizelis.

Ah, this time could be a real fight. I need to be careful or else I'll lose my life.

Gizelis was amused by his thought.

The speaker looks at them before turning his head towards the royal podium. Sektar waves his hand showing the battle can continue. It doesn't seem fair or exciting enough if the friendly match ended early.

"Oh wow, oh wow! It seems our participants haven't had enough to battle! So, we will continue it once more! Very sorry for our winner! You might need to struggle again!" The speaker announced that the battle would continue after receiving Sektar permission. 

Zeliker and his friends stare at Gizelis and Trez. Just now, Zeliker, Silvert and Riseptos shouted to Gizelis while standing. They surprised the others and then, realised that Trez had made an ambush towards Gizelis who had his back to him.

"God, I almost got a heart attack. But Trez, his intention just now…" Miulwess frowned.

Zeliker has long been in anger with Trez's guts for attacking Gizelis. He would have attacked Trez if Silvert didn't stop him.

"Calm down, Zeliker. Gizelis was alright." Silvert telepathy him.

Zeliker glared at him before he sat again.

"Your Highness, please be at ease. The guards were already in preparation if something bad happened." Riseptos also telepathy him.

Zeliker nodded slightly but he was really disappointed with Trez. Trez could have yielded so they could end this friendly match early. Moreover, if it ends, Trez and other demon prisoners from Drick would be free and will no longer be under Drick's control. 

Wasn't this the true purpose of this match? Why can't Trez get the clue?

He's so stupid!

Zeliker scolded silently. Riseptos and Silvert look at each other before they sighed. But, they were glad to see their prince's care for someone. They sat again and looked towards the arena. Gizelis and Trez have started a fight with each other again. But, this time Trez had used his power.

Xcerox grimaced after seeing Trez's slave collar have been sizzled with electricity. He also glowered at King Elamos for not giving some release for Trez to use his powers. No wonder Trez was angry. He must be in a lot of pain.

Not just Xcerox who noticed it, everyone there had realised it too. They figured out what had made Trez like that. They aimed their glare forward but not towards Elamos. It would be rude and impudent toward the king if they do it.

But, seriously! He could have allowed for less restriction for Trez. This was after all a friendly match. Now, it looks like a battle to the death.

Sektar frowned. If Trez was under his command, he would let Trez free from his collar. But, here was Elamos, one of the kings who hated demons.