CHAPTER 29: RETURN

“Welcome to our base, Zelfon. You can reach us all in Eskimos quickly through here.” Xcerox shows the mansion in the dimension after opening the door through his keychain.

Zelfon was surprised by the mansion’s look. It was magnificent and richer than he thought.

“Ah, but Your Highness, all of it is a copy made by Silvert’s power. It’s not real.” Gizelis told him truthfully.

“Copy made?! These are copy made?!” Zelfon was shocked.

“Yes.” Nish chuckled.

“What’s the meaning of those colours?” 

After calming down, Zelfon noticed the half-lamp on each door had different colours.

Xcerox explained it to him about it. 

“... So make sure you don't open the wrong door.” He warned.

“I understand.”

Xcerox brings Zelfon to the dining hall on the next floor above them. Zelfon chose his room next to the kitchen. Then, Zeliker was found to be exiting from the red-lamp door. Silvert behind him.

“Zeliker, Silvert, where have you been? We’re going to move out soon.” Xcerox said to them.

The demons in the custody were ready to move with them. Their guards were also checking their things and ensuring everything was handled properly. Xcerox, Gizelis, Nish and Trez were waiting for Zeliker and Silvert but they didn't appear after a while. 

After seeing Zelfon, Xcerox felt he didn’t want to have a far away communication with Zelfon who came to see them leave. And he just got Zelfon back as his friend. He decided to show Zelfon that they can still meet even if they were staying in a different kingdom through Zeliker’s mansion. 

And he didn’t ask for Zeliker’s permission because he thought Zeliker would allow him to. They were going to find more allies and have them gathered in the mansion for a meeting someday. So, it was not wrong for Xcerox to show Zelfon their secret base now.

Zeliker had known Xcerox would show Zelfon their second home so he didn’t mind it at all. He nodded at Zelfon who replied with a nod too and a smile.

“My apologies, Your Highness. We’re inspecting the field.” Silvert answered Xcerox.

“Field?”

“I’m creating a practising arena for us. I can’t have you lingering around the mansion lazily after I’m going to the Miko Kingdom. I hope I can fight you guys the next time we meet.” Zeliker told them like he was just telling them it was going to rain today.

Everyone except Zelfon and Trez had a horrified expression.

“Huh? Why does everyone look so scared?” Zelfon was confused.

“That… You might have not known but before the friendly match, Zeliker had a practice match with Gizelis first.” Xcerox explained.

“No wonder you can avoid my attacks. You had practised with a royal ranked demon.” Trez finally understood.

He had been so confused about why such a human could avoid his attack. He was a high-rank demon for goodness sake. It embarrasses him so much to be defeated by Gizelis.

Gizelis nodded. “It was all thanks to Zeliker but…” His eyes twitch.

For them to have to train again, they felt they were going to have hard days ahead. 

“Good, then I want to fight you once more. I won’t lose this time!” Trez fired up.

He then turned to look at Zeliker. “Where is the practice arena, Your Highness? Please show us.”