CHAPTER 18: ZELIKER'S ACTION

"Zeliker," Silvert called when he entered an open door to a room from the living hall in their dimension.

Zeliker was seen moving in it. The room has a lot of medical materials and herbs. It was the infirmary room made by Zeliker a long time ago and also a place for them to recover when they were injured.

In the infirmary room, there were six patient beds. One of them was occupied by Trez. The same triangle lamp was hanging above them and the room was painted white to look like an infirmary. The medical materials and herbs were placed around in a cabinet or another room attached to it.

Silvert saw Zeliker had inserted a needle into Trez's right arm and was connected to an IV bag. An oxygen mask was also put on Trez's face which was now breathing slowly yet looked very painful. Sweat had covered all over his body and Zeliker used his power to disintegrate it.

"He is lucky that we are here," Silvert commented while folding his hands and resting his back on the door.

Zeliker frowned. "I wish I had killed him and saved me the misery to do this."

His hands were breaking some herbs and combining them with an unknown liquid. Not long after, a smell of medicine circulates inside the room.

"Then, why didn't you do it?" Silvert gives a small smile.

Zeliker didn't reply. When he was about to bandage Trez's wound with the medicine he prepared, Silvert instantly appeared beside him and helped him.

Trez was bandaged like a mummy while his clothes were burned by Silvert. He was also naked and only the blanket covered his body.

Zeliker checked his condition again using his red eyes. He can see the medicine speed up Trez's wounds.

"You use your blood to mix with the medicine, didn't you?" Silvert frowned since he could smell Zeliker's blood in the medicine.

"I was testing them on him. We already did it on several wounded beasts you brought home. It seems to be working the same as them on Trez."

"Zeliker, you can't use your blood in front of other people. You would be captured and used as their experiment. Worse, you would be dissected until nothing was left of you to make into a high-grade medicine. I don't want that to happen." Silvert was getting worried.

He was the only one who knew how special Zeliker's blood was. Maybe not just the blood but everything about Zeliker was special. From his physical body to his power, none of it was similar to another demon.

Although Silvert was special too because he has the dimensional abilities but he only has that. Not like Zeliker who cannot drink human blood but his blood can help cure other people's injuries or other things which he rather not mention.

After all, what if Trez heard it and told anybody else. He can't have that. Once he thought Trez was okay, he would dump him back at Drick's people that were staying in the palace guest room.

"I know... That's why I only used it in this room." Zeliker rolled his eyes at him.

"By the way, your students are having a hard time in the Wild Dimension."

Silvert grinned. "Let them be. This is after all a test of survival for them. If they were smart, they would notice that all my pets are tame."

Who were Silvert's students?

It was Enta, Kion and others that didn't appear after the kidnapped incident. Silvert lets them train in a dimension that looks like the Amazon rainforest and Savanna. Moreover, many wild animals and beasts live in it but all have been tamed by Silvert.