CHAPTER 26: DISCUSSION

The same night that Zeliker was requested to unite the humans' and demons' kingdoms, he and all his friends including Trez and the group of slaves gathered in the mansion dining hall in the dimension.

The slaves were forced to sit since they feel inferior. Why?

Because there was a gap in ranking between them and Zeliker, the royal demon.

They felt it was wrong to sit and so were forced to sit by Silvert. Only Enta looked normal, well, he was always disrespectful, whether you were royals or not.

Zeliker felt Enta's hateful gaze but he could see Enta had almost reached the gate to upgrade his rank from the lowest to the middle rank. Such a thing to happen was unusual and not many demons can do that.

For example, Silvert. He had become a high-rank demon from the middle rank after the latter was taught by Zeliker and also because of his hard work.

Zeliker then ignored Enta and looked at his friends one by one. Xcerox and Miulwess have their seats closed to him where he sat at the head of the table. From his view, he saw all of their expressions and hidden actions.

He smirk when Kion, a slave and Enta's best friend, was doing knitting under the table. The latter gaze was on her little sister beside him who smiled cheerfully at him. Zeliker's decision to save them makes his heart satisfied. This was the sight he wanted to see in some people. Their unworried expression and relief from their terrible life.

Peace... He guessed he did want it a lot more than he thought.

His gaze was straight but he could see Stiria beside Miulwess. In front of her was Gizelis, sitting beside Xcerox. Next was Riseptos facing Frix, Nish facing Ashla, Enta facing Trez, Kion facing other slaves called Luuma and then other slaves. Excluding Enta, Kion, his little sister, and Luuma, there were eleven more slaves. The seat in the dining hall was filled with everyone there.

"Thank you for coming." Silvert started.

He was standing beside Zeliker on the right side while looking at them all.

"There is something that Zeliker and I would like to ask for everyone's opinion. King Elamos shockingly have requested something for Zeliker and it has something to do with both clans."

"Elamos wants me to become a middleman to unite both humans and demon kingdoms." Zeliker slowly announced.

"What?!!!" Xcerox and everyone were shocked.

Zeliker put both hands on the table and rested his chin on them. He smiled.

"Interesting, isn't it? Xcerox, Miulwess, Stiria, your father may have the same opinion. What'd you think?"

"I, I could not have imagined such a thing would happen. I thought he would make it hard for you." Miulwess honestly said.

It can't be helped. He's now viewing Elamos as someone bad or evil, for hurting Zeliker before. Zeliker knew what he meant and was touched by his concern. He released a heavy sigh.

"To tell you the truth, I'm getting a headache over this request. I mean there's a lot of danger I might face and I don't mind doing it but the critical problem is I need a hand to do it. I can't do it alone and honestly, I'm not good at making diplomatic thingy," Zeliker hinted to them that he needs help which he's not used to asking someone before.

Everyone finally understood why they were gathered. It seems Zeliker truly needs their help. Uniting the Humans and Demons clans was a huge activity and very risky.

"This feels so exciting. Don't you all think?" Stiria suddenly said with twinkling eyes.

It felt like she would have a huge adventure like in many books she has read. Xcerox and Miulwess have their eyebrows twitch at her.