CHAPTER 11: STIRIA MIRIMA

"Your Highness, would you like to go to the garden today? You have been locking yourself inside the library again yesterday." Kiara, her maidservant told her.

Her princess needs to breathe the fresh air instead of sucking the dust in the library. It was not good for her health to maintain this continuous activity.

Stiria smiled sheepishly. "Okay, okay, I will follow your arrangement."

It couldn't be helped. She loves books. Books were her happiness. Nothing was interesting to her. Not jewellery or a man. If she was given a choice, she would live in the library but that won't make her maidservants optimistic.

"Your Highness, you lost weight again. How can these continue? You need to eat more or your waist would easily snap if you aren't careful?" Paula complained.

Ah, that's because I forgot to eat when I was immersed in my book. Why do we need to eat? We should try to become immortal...

She thought silently.

After her maidservant finished putting her into a new cloth for the day, they walked her to the palace garden. Under a gazebo, another maidservant and a manservant have prepared her afternoon tea with various types of biscuits. They left after she was seated.

Wow, so much sweet... And cholesterol...

She was perplexed by the thick biscuits.

Are they making me fat or making me have diabetes? They know I have a sweet tooth but isn't this too much?

She silently comments before she bites one.

"Oh, this is delicious!" Her eyes show delight.

"It's a new type of biscuit, Your Highness. It is made with pineapple flavour." Kiara told her.

"It's so good! I love it! Please tell the boulangerie chef that I said thank you for making the new biscuits."

"Yes, Your Highness." Paula bowed before she left for the royal kitchen.

She was back a moment later. Stiria picks up a book that was prepared on the table. When she was reading it, she heard footsteps coming from the walking hall. She felt they were disturbing her peace but realised that it was her brother and probably his friends.

Who's that?

She saw a messy black hair man with her brother. His eyes were deep black like a void. While his skin was as pale as chalk with a pointed nose and pale lips. His body was only covered in a tight black shirt, showing off his strong six-pack lean body with the same colour pants. High black boots covered his feet.

She guessed he was wearing them to make him look a bit taller. But what stunned her was the slave collar around his neck. She was sure it has lost its function because there was no numbering or light around it. She gasped silently.

This was the rumoured demon prince!

She realised his identity. She was afraid at first but later calmed down. When she looked at him again multiple times, she remembered something that resembled him. She turns over her book in her hand and looks at the front cover. She chuckled because she finally found it and it tickled her heart.

Then she heard them talk.

"I wonder if you would like to be my friend."

What? Brother, don't you hate royal demons? What changes your mind?

She was confused.

"My liege, I'm so glad for you! You made your first friend!"

And who's this? He looks like a breeze from the sea.