CHAPTER 35: DIMENSIONAL ABILITY USER

‘I must not give him a chance to find my weakness… I must move faster than him.’ Zeliker thought quietly as he hit his swords to Itsven's spear and shield.

‘Darn it! His shield always gets in my way. I need to solve it first.’

Zeliker had found several spots on the Itsven defence but was unable to strike it due to Itsven protecting them with his shield. He knows the advantages and the disadvantages of fighting someone with a shield.

Backflipping, he combined his swords and disappeared. Cold wind replaced his place.

Itsven narrowed his eyes. "Now, you're going to use such a trick? Heh! You forgot what ability I have didn't you?"

His body released a gold aura, covering him from head to his toe. Then with a roar, the aura struck around him, even reaching the soldiers and Flare groups who were far away.

The pressure created by the auras caused some soldiers to sweat and make them move many steps back while in Flare's group only Flare managed to stand his ground. The others have also retreated far behind.

"God! Is this what a royal rank demon's true power is like?" Hetero huffed in sweat.

"No, this isn't his true power yet. A royal rank demon as we know can destroy a city. Who knows how far they can grow their power." Aiga replied with a serious frown.

'To win against one royal demon already took many human generals' lives.' He continued silently.

Then, he looked at Flare. 'He is our hope but even he was unable to kill Zeliker before. Despicable. Those royal demons are truly despicable! Why does God create them?!'

Aiga was angry at the hopelessness of the human side and they were powerless to fight a royal demon alone. No human ever existed to have power on par with a royal demon. At least he hasn't heard it yet except for Flare. Yet, Flare was still not on par since he lost to Zeliker.

As for his friends, they were thinking of different things. They have their eyes on the battlefield and were surprised by something that happens there.

Zeliker appeared again and Itsven slashed his spear at him but the body was cut and turned into another wind.

'Now is my chance!'

Zeliker grips his sword tightly before he swings it from below to upward on Itsven's shield. Itsven was a little surprised and suddenly knew Zeliker's intention. He transfers his strength to his shield and brings it down to meet Zeliker's swords. At the same time, a few dark balls appear above them and Itsven moves them toward Zeliker.

Zeliker knew the danger he would face but he wouldn't let the chance go. With a roar, he hit the shield and moved the angle of the shield using his sword to cover himself from the hit of the dark ball. The clash between the shield and the dark ball sparks an explosion so close to them.

'Zeliker!'

Silvert, who had covered Marlom with his shield, was shocked by it. Strong winds hit him and the others surrounding the battlefield and create a mass of smoke. Everyone was unable to see the state of their royal demons. However, soon they saw the smoke had disappeared.

'Zeliker!' Silvert was happy to see Zeliker was alright.

Zeliker had stayed a few meters away from Itsven with his body letting out a red aura. While the latter has his gold aura and his shield was nowhere to be found anymore.

"My god. I thought he died." Shiruna said with amazement.

"Heh! He's a royal demon. Their body was as strong as steel. It is impossible to defeat one so easily." Hetero smirks.