CHAPTER 13: THE WAR

"The pressure is gone. Let's go in." Bekura told Xcerox and others.

"Stiria, stay. I don't want you to be in danger."
Xcerox looked at his sister.

Stiria nodded. She already did what she wanted. She grips the chip in her hand. She watched Xcerox, Gizelis, Nish, and Bekura go in while Dian stayed with her.

"Dian, can you help me?" She asked.

"Yes, Your Highness. What is it?" Dian looks at her.

"Can you take this thing I make and throw it in the lake outside of Antonia? I was making a new device lately." She showed him the chip.

"Alright. I'll be back quickly." Dian took the chip and disappeared.

A moment later, he appears again.

"I threw it, Your Highness."

"Thank you very much." She smiled sweetly, making Dian blush.

He stroked his nose while looking away.

Princess Stiria was cute and beautiful. Unfortunately, she already has a fiance.

He was a little sad. Suddenly, they heard a loud water explosion coming from the lake. Everyone was alarmed. The demon's guard quickly moves there to investigate.

Dian's eyes widened. Wasn't that where he threw the chip? What is going on here?!

He turns towards Stiria who looks also surprised by the explosion.

"Princess...?" His body stiffened.

"Oh my... It failed. Hehe... Please don't tell my brother about it, okay...?" She pleads while biting her lips and eyes rounded at Dian.

Dian got dazed by her pleading appearance. He didn't even notice he nodded his head.

"Okay..." He softly replied. His mind was melted by her again.

While inside the technician's division building...

"Zeliker, Silvert, are you both alright?" Xcerox asked as he went into the experiment room.

It was a relief to see that nothing happened to them and Riseptos. He also saw the collar have been destroyed.

Zeliker, who had folded his hand, stared at Xcerox silently, his back to the glass wall. As for Silvert, he was sitting down beside Riseptos' bed. The use of his ability depletes his energy. He needs to rest a bit.

"Ah, what a waste. You guys should have saved some pieces." Bekura complained after checking the small chunk that was left by the collar.

"Sorry. I can't help. We don't know which part the bomb was located so we had to destroy it along." Silvert told her and had to lie.

They have promised Stiria after all.

"Sigh... Figured... Thank you for your help again." Bekura smiled at them.

These two must have been heroes in their last life.

She guessed.

Silvert nodded at her. He turns to Zeliker who was watching Xcerox.

I guessed he was curious about Mirima's bloodline. Princess Stiria's ability was strong like a royal demon...

"By the way, Riseptos is going to be alright now, right?" Gizelis asked.

He and Nish were still worried about him. Even after the collar was destroyed, Riseptos was still unconscious.

"He will wake up soon," Zeliker answered him.