The Return of Monstrox Part 1

It was a beautiful sunny day in the kingdom of Knighton. You can hear beautiful, joyful birdsong, accompanied by the sound of chiseling and sweeping. Jestro and Roberto Arnoldi, finish doing their community service. Arnoldi forges the last large stone, the remains of the Colossus, and Jestro sweeps them away. They both sighed with fatigue, rubbing the sweat from their foreheads.

- Oh, boy. Never again. I will never carve as long as I live.- Arnoldi said, throwing the objects he held in his hands to the ground, sitting down.

- And me, I will never do anything wrong again...or sweep again.- Jestro said, putting down his broom and sitting down on the ground.

The two guards, who were guarding two men walk up to them.

- Come on, no more sitting around! You are going to the castle to report to King Halbert.- said one in a husky voice.

The two men groaned, but obeyed the command and moved towards the castle. 

= Skipping Time=

Jestro and Arnoldi finally reached the King's room with fear, but also with a slight hope that this was the end of their labors and that they had atoned for their evil deeds. The King at this time was looking across the balcony at his kingdom, glad that peace had come to the kingdom.

- Ah... peace has finally come and we can finally forget about Monstrox and his army. - he said cheerfully to his wife and daughter who were standing behind him.

- Yes, I still can't believe we were able to defeat him.- Macy said with a sigh of relief.

King smiled at Macy, then headed to the TV and turned on the holovision.

- Hello, everybody! I'm Herb Herbertson, and with me is Alice Squiers. - Herb said, and Alice waved to the audience with a broad smile.

- We continue to celebrate the victory of our dear knights over evil monsters and the evil wizard Monstrox. - Herb said as pictures of the battlefield appeared on the screen.

- That's right, Herb! And let's not forget that the knights were helped by a mysterious woman and her dragon.- Squiers said and pictures of Clevertus with Aya on his head appeared on the screen.

Macy snickered, shaking her head.

- That's right, Alice! It was indeed, an unexpected sight. And on the subject of knights, soon Macy's parents, King and Queen Halbert, will celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary. I wonder if the king has planned something for his beloved?

The king smiled broadly as the royal robot approached one of the squires.

- Did he take care of the gifts?- the royal robot asked discreetly, and the squire nodded.

Jestro and Arnoldi looked at each other confused. The jester grunted as he approached the king, folding his arms nervously.