Chapter 15

= Fortrex: An hour before the attack=

Fortrex slowly drove up to the Dark Forest and stood at the beginning of it.

The knights had developed a detailed plan of attack and rescue (Y/N).

Clay will sneak with Pola to the guard tower where Caesar is usually stationed. There are two ways out: If Caesar is at his post just overpower him, but if he is at Monstrox's to give a report, just climb the tower.

Macy and Lance thanks to Clay's signal will go quietly to the western part of the camp and quietly eliminate the monsters.

Axl and Jestro will sneak to the eastern part of the camp and wait for the attack signal.

Fred, meanwhile, will slip in as if nothing ever happened and distract his father. He will lure Dragov out of his guard post (Y/N) and knock him out.

Aaron, Aya and Saber, when Clay gives the attack signal, when the monsters are busy attacking. They will sneak in and free (Y/N).

- And that's the whole plan. Everyone knows what to do?- asked Aaron.

The heroes nodded their heads.

- So. That's the plan for 30 minutes if we make it?- asked Saber.

- Yes, as long as it works and there are no complications.

- Well then, you two better not be talking and let's get on with it!- exclaimed Macy.

- You're right! Let's go!- backed Clay.

They all left Fortrex and entered the woods. Vehicles were out of the question, the sound of the engines would have thrown in immediately. Field also mentioned tracking radar.

They made it to the edge of the camp in less than ten minutes. They hid in the bush and watched for a while.

- It was now or never.- Aaron whispered.

Aaron looked at Clay and Pola and nodded. The pair did the same and headed for camp. Pola and Clay quietly and skillfully crept up to the tower without the monsters knowing. They hid behind some crates. Pola peeked out and looked at the tower.

- Okay, Caesar is gone. Let's go, before he comes back.- she whispered.

Clay nodded and they quickly climbed up the tower. They went inside and looked around.

" There's nothing here, just dust and cobwebs.''- Clay thought.

Pola was also surprised, but she didn't show it. She expected this tower to be equipped somehow.

- Okay, let's signal the others.- Clay whispered.